Stanford Attendance | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Stanford Attendance

This...

My gameplan
Eat at tailgate
Only buy drinks at grab n go's on long TV timeouts.
Your plan may not work tomorrow as SU might not open parking until 5:30 AM Saturday as they can't get their own comms right on parking.

I gave up trying to bring fence sitters and casuals to the game because without fail the team laid a huge deuce and they were lost forever.
Sports are funny. When Devo did it, it was a good thing.

I use to sneak about 4 cans of Sam Adams octoberfest in each game before they started wanding me. That was a very sad day. The look on people’s faces sitting around me when I’d pull beers out of my pants and set them under my seat/bleacher space. So much jealousy.
Back in the day (pre-911) we would fill a gym bag with a case of beer (individually wrapped in a sandwich baggy with some ice) and take it into MSG for the BET.

That happened to me at MetLife the year it opened, not my proudest moment qdawgg.

I had like 4 cans of Miller Lite in my coat sleeves; they had a gigantic toys for tots cardboard box they chucked it in.. the box was nearly full.

I wasn't the only degenerate that day.

Yeah the last time I went to the dome I had to leave 2 beers and a 40oz lol

We spent 20 min getting to the line. Never got to the food

Because they were out??

This has become a very very common issue at the “speed” concessions in the corners of the upper deck.

The first two games folks in my group went out to get food and they didn’t have any food at the corner locations.

Not good

Because they were out??

This has become a very very common issue at the “speed” concessions in the corners of the upper deck.

The first two games folks in my group went out to get food and they didn’t have any food at the corner locations.

Not good
I noticed the same thing. If anything the food on the first level is better and more diverse and those lines are never full or have people in it. We need fries, burgers, and chicken on the 200/300 level areas. But behind the 200 endzones is the only good craft beer!

I've come to the conclusion that the majority are disturbed around here and have some unspoken fetish(es) (plural).
Nothing as freaky as jumping around to enter sandman

I use to sneak about 4 cans of Sam Adams octoberfest in each game before they started wanding me. That was a very sad day. The look on people’s faces sitting around me when I’d pull beers out of my pants and set them under my seat/bleacher space. So much jealousy.
I pour clear "liquid" into 2 water bottles and put it into the big clear bag. I buy a soda inside and im stylin for the whole game. I do miss fountain sodas.

Just arrived in the 315. I’m so excited to see the spruced up Dome tomorrow. I feel like I’m on HGTV and the Property Brothers are about to reveal my refurbished home.
Welcome back!

Just arrived in the 315. I’m so excited to see the spruced up Dome tomorrow. I feel like I’m on HGTV and the Property Brothers are about to reveal my refurbished home.
1726790095296.gif

I eat before I leave home. I hit the head on the way into the Dome, very early. And usually buy one beverage. Then I go up to my seat in nosebleed heaven and stay there until the end of the game. I stay through the alma mater and typically one of the last out of the Dome. Then I walk to my car and by the time I get there, traffic has largely cleared out.

I choose the path of least resistance.

Cadillac Cruisin GIF by Off The Jacks

Ever been to Solvay?
Having grown up in Skaneateles, I would have to say admitting that would be like admitting you went to Rutgers... but it could be worse, you could be from Marcellus... green horses?? YECH!!

Having grown up in Skaneateles, I would have to say admitting that would be like admitting you went to Rutgers.
Ok that unfair! As the NYS fair is just on the border due to early 20th century war issues... but don't you mean with Skaneateles... growing up in Auburn... because I resemble that remark.

Ok that unfair! As the NYS fair is just on the border due to early 20th century war issues... but don't you mean with Skaneateles... growing up in Auburn... because I resemble that remark.
No Auburn... Skaneateles... Go Lakers... East Lake Road... ever heard of being from the wrong side of the tracks... I was from the wrong side of the Lake Road... LOL

No Auburn... Skaneateles... Go Lakers... East Lake Road... ever heard of being from the wrong side of the tracks... I was from the wrong side of the Lake Road... LOL
ROFL... I grew up on East Auburn, and I wasn't priv, but knew priv people (family wise) but got the sort same stuff... So I gotcha... I remember emptying out the McMahons for the Clintons visiting several times over 20+ years ago for their visits... I was the contracted labor before those 'visits'. My elementary school was built on a garbage dump.

FYI great dang houses being fixed up on that other side... granted that airport and nasty highway lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom