Stanford Gameday... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Stanford Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty sports fans, I'm on a long JetBlue flight from JFK to SLC, 24 minutes to kickoff, and of course every TV on the plane is working except for the row I'm in.

If you have good vibes to spare send them skyward. I was up at 5 am in London and feel like total trash at this point and was really banking on the game to keep me going.
Bribe someone to switch seats.

Alrighty sports fans, I'm on a long JetBlue flight from JFK to SLC, 24 minutes to kickoff, and of course every TV on the plane is working except for the row I'm in.

If you have good vibes to spare send them skyward. I was up at 5 am in London and feel like total trash at this point and was really banking on the game to keep me going.
Absorb the vibes of the game thread my friend!

You got this.

IMG_2257.jpeg

Wait, Troy Taylor is Stanford 's HC?!?!?!?

He was OC at the University of Utah for a season or two and was a goofball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom