Stanford Gameday... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Stanford Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully 2 weeks is time to clean up some of the blocking issues as well. Allen missed several blocks that would have made the pocket cleaner.

We have not seen a ton of stunts so who knows how we handle that.

We have not played in noise yet, so who knows there.

in the 2nd half

We went 65 yds dropped pass then FG
We went 43 yds dropped pass punt, started at the 8 though
32 yds TD
then 38 to close it out.
IF OG doesnt drop the passes we might have scored every possession. We just only had 3 real ones.

Valari has been wide open, but that is mostly 3-4th option and Kyle has been a touch off on those. And he didn't throw to him a couple times when the blew coverages on him. Would like to see him one time get the ball and be able to run.
Agreed but Dan has to catch the balls that are thrown to him

Agreed but Dan has to catch the balls that are thrown to him
yes. But there were several that were not thrown to him where he was compleltely uncovered. I think teams are so worried about the OG/Pena/Allen and the wideouts that he will get some good mismatches.

I also don't think he has had only 1 well thrown ball to him. He dropped a few but there were not good throws.

Bandit Wood Chipper GIF by JC Property Professionals

We have an impressive cadre of playmakers. I think Gadsden & Pena have the best chemistry with McCord so far, but LaQuint & Nixon are performing well, too. Haynes, Meeks, & Hatcher have all made big plays. McCord has spread the ball around and the guys have made the catches...mostly. If the line gives him time, McCord has shown that he'll make consistently accurate throws. We're going to be hard to defense.

Stanford has some playmakers, too, but I hope our defense will stop them more often than they'll stop us. Watching from Colorado but excited. Hoping our day is fun...LGO!!

We have the better team so play it straight down the middle. No need to gamble but be sure that they will. I expect fake punts and i also believe they are going to test our secondary deep as they do have solid receivers. Keep everything in front don't give up anything long, take away their stud Wr and we win going away.

Time is moving soooo slowly. Just wanna see some hoopin and hollerin and domination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom