Stanford Gameday... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Stanford Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone mention that Leland Stanford was born in Watervliet and went to Cazenovia Seminary college.

LELAND STANFORD was born on March 9, 1824, in Watervliet, New York. He attended Clinton Liberal Institute, in Clinton, New York, and studied law at Cazenovia Seminary in Cazenovia, New York.

Anyone mention that Leland Stanford was born in Watervliet and went to Cazenovia Seminary college.

LELAND STANFORD was born on March 9, 1824, in Watervliet, New York. He attended Clinton Liberal Institute, in Clinton, New York, and studied law at Cazenovia Seminary in Cazenovia, New York.
Just got back from a 7 hour drive from Maine. My hips hurt! Stuffing my face and then getting back into that car and driving to a parking spot off Wescott. A mile and a half walk will loosen those hips up!

I walked right into that one, didn’t I?

Just got back from a 7 hour drive from Maine. My hips hurt! Stuffing my face and then getting back into that car and driving to a parking spot off Wescott. A mile and a half walk will loosen those hips up!

giggety.gif

Where were you in Maine? Hope you enjoyed some lobstah.

Currently consuming my second adult beverage of the evening. Ready for a relaxing waxing of Stanford tonight. Cheers bois!

Alrighty sports fans, I'm on a long JetBlue flight from JFK to SLC, 24 minutes to kickoff, and of course every TV on the plane is working except for the row I'm in.

If you have good vibes to spare send them skyward. I was up at 5 am in London and feel like total trash at this point and was really banking on the game to keep me going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom