Stanford Gameday... | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

Stanford Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish there was some way to combine McCords arm with Garrett’s ability to be slippery and take off running.
Funny I was just thinking we’d be up with Shrader right now under these circumstances and their skill sets

We need a better RB to compliment Kyle, Allen needs to stay between the tackles due to lack of speed, and without looking it up I'm guessing his yards after contact are pretty pedestrian

The only way this team gets back in the game is to try having 2 running backs Willis and James and see if we can have a running game. See if having both of them in the game will force Stanford to adjust giving Kyle some time.
Stanford has a top 10 rushing defense. I think we need to do the opposite.

Personnel packages have been too much so far. Stick to what we do best with OG, Pena, and another receiver. I can’t comprehend taking OG out as much as he’s been out. Missing Haynes for sure as a separation guy. We are missing quite a few guys but we are getting way too cutesy. We need to get back to what we do best in the 2nd half.

No, but everyone is a psycho. He has been sacked 4 times and hurried 5 more. I said I thought they were rolling him out because of all the pressure. Then he rolls out twice for a huge play and a TD. I dont think he is a rollout QB. But I think the coaches know more that us… maybe just tied with you
The DB fell down because he was beat and hanging on to Hatcher's jersey didn't work out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom