Staten Island RB Augustus Edwards up to 9 offers | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Staten Island RB Augustus Edwards up to 9 offers

Hey bnoro, what are you hearing about devan carter? Think we hang on to him? I know there are a bunch of threads on him but I wanted to ask you specifically!
Him and Marqez Hodge have been extremely quiet recently. Haven't heard anything to be honest.

Him and Marqez Hodge have been extremely quiet recently. Haven't heard anything to be honest.

I'm hoping that we hang onto both Hodge and Carter, given that we've retained Shafer. Fingers crossed...

Probably because odds are likely he won't be coming here. If he does, color me shocked and impressed.

Check the "Is Gus gone?" thread that was once titled "Gus is gone" - glad to hear that we are hereby declared even with the other schools. Does anyone else get the feeling that he won't announce until signing day?

Word to Florida State - F me? F you! Watch yer back.

i wonder if he is waiting to see what Alex Collins is doing before he decommits from Syracuse. I'm guessing he doesn't want to be stuck without a place to land if Collins commits.

Why did somebody post that we are out now?

AE was pretty much down to the U and FSU but his decision has gotten a lot of blow back from his family as well as those around him NYC who want him at SU. The SU staff will take another crack at him but if you read between the lines its clear SU has ground to make up again.

AE was pretty much down to the U and FSU but his decision has gotten a lot of blow back from his family as well as those around him NYC who want him at SU. The SU staff will take another crack at him but if you read between the lines its clear SU has ground to make up again.
Have they put the full court press on him yet? Really haven't heard much about that. He's pretty much our only rb recruit in this class.

Have they put the full court press on him yet? Really haven't heard much about that. He's pretty much our only rb recruit in this class.

Expect an excursion to NYC this week if there not allready there.

Check out the other thread

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14546-1344610978-11.gif

1. Rich Hanlon@rmhanlon
  2. @NYPost_Brazille whats ur prediction on gus and laray?

1. 23mZach Braziller@NYPost_Brazille
    @rmhanlon yes, they have

Braziller also picked that other guy to come here over Clemson.

LaRay has said Syracuse is still his favorite.

I just don't see Gus coming here at all. I have a feeling his coach got into his ear and didn't want him burning any bridges for future players by completely snuffing the new staff, who has been working extremely hard to keep him.

I just don't see Gus coming here at all. I have a feeling his coach got into his ear and didn't want him burning any bridges for future players by completely snuffing the new staff, who has been working extremely hard to keep him.

Agree i like reading Brazilles articles but main those predictions yeesh

Maybe, but is that the same coach that suspended him for the playoffs?

city kid...saw the sunlight of miami or fsu...its like whatever he now is a rival and only wish the worst for him :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom