Class of 2014 - Steve Ishmael, WR (N. Miami Beach) | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Steve Ishmael, WR (N. Miami Beach)

Him, KJ and Jamal will make for the physical, athletic and gifted receiving for we've desired for over a decade now. There should not be much reason to envy teams like Clemson soon.

Him, KJ and Jamal will make for the physical, athletic and gifted receiving for we've desired for over a decade now. There should not be much reason to envy teams like Clemson soon.
Why does everyone forget Corey Cooper and Winfield, both extremely athletic as well

Why does everyone forget Corey Cooper and Winfield, both extremely athletic as well

Oh yikes, true mistake not putting Cooper in there, but Winfield?

I haven't heard of this kid :confused: couchburn

FSU is lurking. Could be option C, or something so there is always that
He has been consistent in liking Syracuse. I'm going to hope that continues. If we get him AND Enoicey (sic) we will be a high impact passing threat team. When was the last time that occurred? McNabb to KJAKA Kevin Johnson? We will have another K J Cooper and Custis as well adding to Cornelius West Estime Broyld an maybe a TE that can catch and run whether its Parris or Batten it doesn't matter. Hunt will have a roster filled with riches. to pass to. The only real concern for the offense will be the O-line. as usual.

We get Ish thats icing on the cake. We get Enoicy too thats stealing

I agree. That said all signs point to it happening, which is huge because we desperately need playmakers in the fold. Add that to the ridiculous LB class we are working on, and those two units should be as good as any in the ACC in a couple of years

I agree. That said all signs point to it happening, which is huge because we desperately need playmakers in the fold. Add that to the ridiculous LB class we are working on, and those two units should be as good as any in the ACC in a couple of years
Eh, wouldn't say all signs point to enoicy joining... I think we have a chance, but that's an exaggeration.

ya i don't think our chances with Enoicy are that great at all.

I'm curious why not? There's been no info out there at all regarding his recruitment.

I don't know if it's rumor, truth or what, but there was some buzz about him not wanting to leave the state of Florida. Again, could be 150% rumor but I thought I read that somewhere either posted here or elsewhere.

He's OV'ing here the last weekend before signing day so if he does come on that trip, seems kind of odd if he really wants to stay in Florida.

I don't know if it's rumor, truth or what, but there was some buzz about him not wanting to leave the state of Florida. Again, could be 150% rumor but I thought I read that somewhere either posted here or elsewhere.

He's OV'ing here the last weekend before signing day so if he does come on that trip, seems kind of odd if he really wants to stay in Florida.

Skout posted that he had a feeling he was sticking in-state. The context wasn't anything too concrete.

Skout posted that he had a feeling he was sticking in-state. The context wasn't anything too concrete.

Same can be said for Mister. Cuse is out of it for him as well

Same can be said for Mister. Cuse is out of it for him as well

While I respect the job Mike does over there, and he owns it with coverage, there are times he doesn't know what he's talking about. I know this for a fact as friends I've made working with the team have told me some things completely different than what he says.

The news papers down there haven't reported anyhing about his recruitment. His recruitment has been really quiet. No reports of him visiting anywhere so far. If he doesn't visit someplace this weekend he's down to 2 other weekends (plus ours) for visit chances.

JackBauer44 said:
While I respect the job Mike does over there, and he owns it with coverage, there are times he doesn't know what he's talking about. I know this for a fact as friends I've made working with the team have told me some things completely different than what he says.

I don't think Mike has ever said anything about Mister? I know thst not where I got that from?

I don't think Mike has ever said anything about Mister? I know thst not where I got that from?

Wasn't referencing Mister. Was just replying to previous information in the thread. But it's happened more than once. Just clicked reply.

Do tell

JackBauer44 said:
Wasn't referencing Mister. Was just replying to previous information in the thread. But it's happened more than once. Just clicked reply.

I find Mikes information to be spot on

Murray on the other hand is wrong more then he is right

I would be interested to hear what you thought was incorrect

I've posted multiple nuggets on the recruiting board over the past two years. I don't anymore for two reasons. Respect for my colleagues who give me some great information at times and because some people get high horsed and challenge the things posted/act negatively towards information they don't agree with/don't want to hear. Frankly, at times it's not worth posting publicly.

It's the reason I stick to the Personal Messages with the people I trust on this board when it comes to giving the information given to me from the AD.

JackBauer44 said:
I've posted multiple nuggets on the recruiting board over the past two years. I don't anymore for two reasons. Respect for my colleagues who give me some great information at times and because some people get high horsed and challenge the things posted/act negatively towards information they don't agree with/don't want to hear. Frankly, at times it's not worth posting publicly. It's the reason I stick to the Personal Messages with the people I trust on this board when it comes to giving the information given to me from the AD.
Oh, you mean the Syracuse.com contingent...

Sorry to hear that man, but I for one would be interested in those damn nuggets!