Stolen Valor | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Stolen Valor

Kevin-Hart.gif

simpsons_nelson_haha1-1.jpg

Dear Mr. Wildhack - please get us out of Nike’s hell. Or rearrange the next contract to give the University final say on the garbage they put out.
When I wrote to our AD last year he responded and said that our hands are tied until the Nike deal expires.
That's just unacceptable.

When I wrote to our AD last year he responded and said that our hands are tied until the Nike deal expires.
That's just unacceptable.
After this, how can the deal still be valid? Nike has lessened the Syracuse brand by giving the same exact Uni/branding to another team. They're compounding an already poor branding issue. That should be accompanied with damages.

Last edited:
The funniest part is the fact that people on here in recent years would reference Illinois when talking about what our unis SHOULD look like.
And they're currently referencing Syracuse as what they should NOT look like.

From Nunes...

All of this likely points to one of two things: Either Syracuse is getting new Nike uniforms or... Syracuse is potentially done with Nike. That’s speculation, sure, but ...

Syracuse is conspicuously absent from the Nike college team page

From Nunes...

All of this likely points to one of two things: Either Syracuse is getting new Nike uniforms or... Syracuse is potentially done with Nike. That’s speculation, sure, but ...

Syracuse is conspicuously absent from the Nike college team page
The problem is that Adidas and UA are terrible, too. There is no good option.

The problem is that Adidas and UA are terrible, too. There is no good option.
Would it be so hard for a university with a multimillion dollar athletics budget to hire a designer and tell them to design some uniforms that don't look like crap and that represent the school? Then take that design to whoever and say, "make these." We did your design job for you, put your logo on it and take the credit, just don't screw em up."

The title of this thread is misleading.

It should be “Stolen Vomit” as I don’t think many fans take pride in our football jerseys.

Enjoy the vomit smocks, Illinois!

I see Platinum in their future.

Lets hope we stay with orange and blue. The official school colors are now orange and gray for everything except athletics.

Lets hope we stay with orange and blue. The official school colors are now orange and gray for everything except athletics.
So what color will you wear to the tailgates?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom