SU opens -11 over Louisville... | Syracusefan.com

SU opens -11 over Louisville...

Alrighty then...

That's just too high for me. We are a couple missed free throws from not having beat Louisville in 6 years. I would say SU -6.5.

I'd take Louisville.

I like SU to win. But not to cover.
I know...just saying.

I hope that if we get them down by double digits that we go for the jugular. Would really enjoy a good old fashion woodshed beating...I loathe Pitino almost as much as Calapari.

My own feeling about the odds of these outcomes:

Woodshed beating (by us) = 1 in 50
Woodshed beating (by them) = 1 in 100
Us winning = 1 in 1.8
Us covering = 1 in 20

Getting 11 points seems like a sucker bet for the house.

Figure in also that we've got 3 senior walk-ons likely to get time in the (probably unlikely) event we're up big at the end.

This is going to be a wood shedder tomorrow. 20+. Its a fair line though. I was thinking -10.

Points please.

We may be up 11 at the half, but it ain't gonna end that far apart. IMHO.

I see this game being like Nova in '10, we get up early and get the crowd into it then roll to victory. Would lay the points here but don't wanna be thinking about covering while at the game, just want to enjoy the last home game for Scoop/Kris.

That's just too high for me. We are a couple missed free throws from not having beat Louisville in 6 years. I would say SU -6.5.

We are also a few threes away from beating everyone in our league by 20+. Southerland will hit 3 3's today and we win by 15-20 with the walkons IMO. Don't forget Ville played 2 games in 6 days, 3 games in 7 days after a long season and a short bench in the beginning of March will show up. The so called bandwagon fans will carry our Orange team out of the traditional 10+ minute slump that we are accustomed too. I think we win easy today and the national story of the day (other than Unc/Puke) circus is look out because Syracuse is gelling at the right time. improved shooting by Joseph already and Southerland today may carry this team to a F4. We've had a ton of practice time in two weeks. Backloaded or not, our schedule this year was lucky and pretty easy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom