Su says NCAA has been investigating | Syracusefan.com

Su says NCAA has been investigating

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Nm

Sent from my DROIDX

then school fckd up by not trumping yahoo and come out with statements regarding issues with drug testing

Im upset by the fact that we deal with this bullshit, while that sucking Calipari sits untouched at UK. Talk about life not being fair.

@MichaelBenny: SU statement does indicate the men's basketball team has "issues" with drug testing & there is an "ongoing inquiry" with NCAA

Sent from my DROIDX

This has simultaneously been the best and worst season in Syracuse history. It's absolutely un-fing-believable.

Either way, this comes out wether it is the University sending out a press release after the investigation is over with their compliance, or Yahoo runs a story. It's not like Yahoo runs the story, then SU takes action. They've already been proactive about this and it's just still being processed.

Someone surely doesn't want us to win the NC this year. All sign point to Providence. It would be a bad look for the Big East if we win it all and then bolt to the ACC.

nancy was surely active during senior day - wonder when we self reported this

That makes me a lot less worried. This is a circus. I 100% blame reefer madness.

I can only hope we get Bond Schoeneck & King to do the investigatioon.

Someone surely doesn't want us to win the NC this year. All sign point to Providence. It would be a bad look for the Big East if we win it all and then bolt to the ACC.

Really doubt it. People are getting crazy.

Sent from my DROIDX

DG said they reported this a while ago

How the **** could they do anything with wins? If anything it is aperformance DEenhancing drug.
it's not about the drugs, per se . . . it is about allowing ineligible players to continue playing. doesn't matter what you think about the policy - if there is a policy, even an internal policy, that renders kids ineligible and you play them anyway, then you are subject to penalties.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom