SU Targeting Robert Anae as New OC / Jason Beck as New QB Coach per Thamel and ESPN | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

SU Targeting Robert Anae as New OC / Jason Beck as New QB Coach per Thamel and ESPN

Just read through the past 10 pages. I can reassure (it’s been said by multiple people) there won’t be an announcement this week. That does not mean things have gone downhill. All I’m saying.
makes no sense to announce until after christmas holiday has passed anyway if the university wants good publicity that doesnt get lost(before the ticket increase is announced lol)

Which leads me to conclude (with absolutely no knowledge on the subject) that Beck has agreed to a Co-OC position with QB Coach responsibilities. Beck and Anae (the other Co-OC) will both announce their SU contracts shortly after Virginia's bowl, either on the 30th or the 31st.

Before anyone agrees with my conjecture, please be aware that I have been wrong on just about every other projection I've made.
Your record should be safe skeeter

Which leads me to conclude (with absolutely no knowledge on the subject) that Beck has agreed to a Co-OC position with QB Coach responsibilities. Beck and Anae (the other Co-OC) will both announce their SU contracts shortly after Virginia's bowl, either on the 30th or the 31st.

Before anyone agrees with my conjecture, please be aware that I have been wrong on just about every other projection I've made.
I like the cut of your jib, sir

The Chris Ash thread was 650 posts in 3 days. We have a lot of catching up to do.

With Urban Meyer out at Jacksonville, Ash is looking for work again.

Hill was awesome at BYU, he just had some rough injuries.

Fastest guy on the team and best athlete.

But most BYU fans wanted to stick with Mangum over him when he got back from the year ending injury.

Despite the number of posts, there was complete unanimity. That's almost statistically impossible.
What a surprise. Our board was 100% correct assessing Coach Ash.

The Rutgers board was 100% wrong. The dumb board proved itself to be the dumb board once again.

Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

Yeah, there’s a reason Taj is currently still sitting in the portal
He definitely was a good receiver and could be explosive at times but he had a lot of maddening drops, a lot of drive killers.

That happens too. They all contribute to the dysfunction of the pass game. I was just responding about his throwing fundalmentals. My question is how do you know when it is the Wr's fault or if the QB made the wrong read?
Unless you are actually on the practices there would be no way of knowing.

GS can throw. Needs better WR's that can run the proper routes and obviously a new OC will go a long way since the play calling was some of the worst I have ever witnessed.
So you’re putting blame on the receivers? I know he can throw but his release is slow.