Summer 2019 S&C | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Summer 2019 S&C

Notice the difference in form between the 1st and 2nd guy...1st guy comes straight up...2nd guy leans forward before coming up...using more of his back...to me, that says weight is too much...be interested to hear what S&C guy would say about that...
Your 100 percent right. If u watch blacks first two reps they were perfect in every way. The third he leaned a bit forward as he started to tire out. Kinda weird how Slayton full squatted 700+ like it was nothing. In my mind he coulda got 5-7;reps last year. Crazy. We taught the kids when squatting to look high and in the corner with a tight slightly arched back.

Your 100 percent right. If u watch blacks first two reps they were perfect in every way. The third he leaned a bit forward as he started to tire out. Kinda weird how Slayton full squatted 700+ like it was nothing. In my mind he coulda got 5-7;reps last year. Crazy. We taught the kids when squatting to look high and in the corner with a tight slightly arched back.
Yes, I recognize that forward lean from my days of squatting heavy as I got tired...same with deads...

For whatever reason they don’t actually do dead lifts they do lots of things I guess they feel injuries can occur idk but old school dead lifts are the best . I can’t dead lift of squat anymore not worth it . Those exercises take the life out of you I don’t miss them at all . my broken 50 year old body did bench 405 yesterday . Dumb to go that heavy but I’m not that smart :confused:

Yes, I recognize that forward lean from my days of squatting heavy as I got tired...same with deads...
Toughest thing to get over. The more I got tired the more I looked up to compensate. Now whether it’s heavy or not I don’t have that issue but I’m also 50 so I don’t go heavy much lol.

Toughest thing to get over. The more I got tired the more I looked up to compensate. Now whether it’s heavy or not I don’t have that issue but I’m also 50 so I don’t go heavy much lol.
And I am older than you and stopped going heavy several years ago...

We have a lot of guys hurt. More so than Dino let on. Im not expecting everyone to be back by fall camp

As long as everyone is fine before the season starts I think everything will be fine

That's not good if he is in a T-Scope. That is a Post-Operative brace. They use that brace after surgery because you are able to lock the flexion and as the patient/athlete gets better you can shorten the telescoping and add in flexion. He almost certainly tore a ligament or best case meniscus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom