Summer Workouts | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Summer Workouts

I totally get that but Jackson hasn’t shown anything either but you mentioned him…
I mentioned that he will show improvenment. Not dominate. Big difference. When you mention domination Im expecting big production based on what was seen previously. I dont want to assume Alford is going to have big production. Im gonna hope he does.

Last edited:
I mentioned that he will show improvenment. Not dominate. Big difference. When you mention domination Im expecting big production based on what was seen previously. I dont want to assume Alford is going to have big production. Im gonna hope he does.
Ahh, that’s fair

When I say dominate, what I really mean is have a really decent season based mostly on Cuse history

pretty sure I also just defined backpedal

3 pounds! I’m glad he’s taking this off season seriously!

Attachments

• B8999B95-57D2-4A29-9820-63944BDE6A97.jpeg
    B8999B95-57D2-4A29-9820-63944BDE6A97.jpeg
    521.8 KB · Views: 245
Alford passes the look test for sure and Pena listed at 6 feet more like 5'10

My attempt to id the people in the group photo (top left). Listed from left to right…

Coach Samuel
Nate Wellington
Damien Alford
Courtney Jackson
Isaiah Jones
Taj Smith
Sharod Johnson
Anthony Queeley
Umari Hatcher
Trabor Pena
Ja’vontae Williams
Kendall Long
Oronde Gadsden II

How did I do?
Gadsden has NFL size

The collars might be 5lbs each as well, unless they're plastic.

You don't throw around that kinda weight, with plastic collars. Which still don't weigh zero lbs.

Well, presumably, there's a 35, a 25, a 10, and a 5 on the other side too! ;) 75+75=150 +450 +45 = 645.
Hahahahaha!

That's no fair. I can't count past 90! Lol. I'd put that impressive 45 on there, for 585, with a 25 and a 5. I mean Everyone knows an Iron 45lbs plate is MUCH heavier than smaller plates of an equal weight(gym math) ...lol.

Okay, close your eyes and picture this:
A functional cohesive offensive line; A strong running back group; A Rhino lead blocking and pancaking the first LB or secondary player who gets in the way.
Open your eyes…
Is it September yet?
….and it’s against BC. We run the same play over and over with great success. At the post game press conference when they ask why we kept running the same play we simply say, “They couldn’t stop it.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom