Suspensions? | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Suspensions?

I can’t quote him exactly but he mentioned suspensions for this weekend and how some other schools may not have considered the infractions a big deal but it was important for the growth of the kids etc etc
Ahhh got it. Looks like he lied. Or something

We could see anyone take the field today at this point.

I see it now…. 30 seconds left, ?? drops back, scans the field, the pocket collapses for the 50th time on the day despite a 3 man rush, ?? shakes a defensive end with a Booker T circa 2002 spin-er-ooni, runs 20 yards towards the other sideline, heaves up a bomb from midfield… somehow caught by one of the 28 wideouts on the team that don’t catch any passes as time expires! FSU wins 35-6.
We didn’t even have a play this exciting in the blowout.

I can’t quote him exactly but he mentioned suspensions for this weekend and how some other schools may not have considered the infractions a big deal but it was important for the growth of the kids etc etc

So Hatcher sat out, and Queeley started instead.

Board contributors will always have this running joke… and 39 wins since 2015
Oh a serious response. Need to lighten up Blue. People were adament last year the locker room was lost and yet key leaders returned and non key players only departed. My sarcasm has less to do with supporting Dino and more to do with the fact that 99.99 of this board has no idea about the nature of the player/coach relations and their health (Including me). Talking x’s and o’s, coaching decisions made in game, etc are fair game. Speculation of player/coach relations based upon nothing factual is syracuse.com material.

Oh a serious response. Need to lighten up Blue. People were adament last year the locker room was lost and yet key leaders returned and non key players only departed. My sarcasm has less to do with supporting Dino and more to do with the fact that 99.99 of this board has no idea about the nature of the player/coach relations and their health (Including me). Talking x’s and o’s, coaching decisions made in game, etc are fair game. Speculation of player/coach relations based upon nothing factual is syracuse.com material.
My fault.

Im the guy who thought there’d be an exodus of existing talent following 2020.

So yeah

Theres that

My fault.

Im the guy who thought there’d be an exodus of existing talent following 2020.

So yeah

Theres that
Was not aimed at you at all Blue. I recall lots of speculation around it on this board but do not recall who. Less about ”who” specifically and more a comment in general. We all wish things were better in the program.

Was not aimed at you at all Blue. I recall lots of speculation around it on this board but do not recall who. Less about ”who” specifically and more a comment in general. We all wish things were better in the program.
Oh I know, and you made a good post.

Just in an overwhelmingly negative place about cuse football right now, ill get over it in 2 days. Thank god its the holiday season.

I just want to have Cuse football be important again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom