Suspensions? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Suspensions?

What in the world about the last 20 years made you adopt cuse?
I live in the Capital Region and even though I’m two hours East, I’m still upstate born and raised. Cuse is the local FBS team and I’m of the mindset that people should follow their local (or alma matter) team. After we first went to the Dome last season I’ve been obsessed ever since.

Cuse181

If I misread your initial intent I apologize. I like some of your posts and I know you know the game. I still think my point is more or less accurate, but if I misguidedly attempted a half ass unathletic Hulk Hogan double axel handle from the ropes for no good reason - my bad.

And if you can convince the whole family that’s a meal you’ll get out of there for less than $10
No way I can with 3 boys. If I get out of there under $25 I'm considering that a deal (and that I only had a Frosty lol).

I guess I am not going to find out about any suspensions on here. I came in for 2 games. I really wanted to see us win. Please no to the suspensions. But I guess we are only going to mention it and then go off on some crazy tangent.

I guess I am not going to find out about any suspensions on here. I came in for 2 games. I really wanted to see us win. Please no to the suspensions. But I guess we are only going to mention it and then go off on some crazy tangent.

Correct

Wife and I went through Arby’s drive thru for the first time in forever. It was over $30. Not sure how.
Did you get the bronco berry sauce tho?

Because if so it was worth it.

Cuse181

If I misread your initial intent I apologize. I like some of your posts and I know you know the game. I still think my point is more or less accurate, but if I misguidedly attempted a half ass unathletic Hulk Hogan double axel handle from the ropes for no good reason - my bad.
Your obvious sarcasm aside, I wasn’t trying to be a dick, obviously intent is understood differently reader to reader

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom