Syracuse -4.5 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse -4.5

Wow that's high / Wow that's low / Sounds about right!

Down to -3.5. I expect it to move even a tad lower. a tad.

Right where it should be. Early money will go to Puke. Until the line comes down a bit more.

Is there a site out there that tracks how much betting action a game gets? Seems like this game would see a lot more than usual with this being Super Bowl weekend and the marquee ACC match-up for this year.

I was thinking 6-6.5. Pretty much saying we would be a small 1 point favorite on neutral court. I see a lot of things that make me feel very good about this match up.

so did it really move down 2 points that fast?
Frankly it is the dictionary definition of a pickem game. When you wake up tomorrow, literally flip a coin and you'll have your winner

I think you take us, we will beat the spread.
We are 11-4-1 vs the spread , which is outstanding ,and have beaten the spread in the last 6 games. A small spread of 1-4 pts screams take SU and give the points.

I was thinking 6-6.5. Pretty much saying we would be a small 1 point favorite on neutral court. I see a lot of things that make me feel very good about this match up.
Agreed 100%

The -110 has to be for the payout.

No way the o/u is close to that. Has to be more than 130 pts.
Yeah. He's looking at the payout on the spread at -110. O/U will be out this morning

I would take the over. Duke is going to score and we'll keep pace. Game ends in the 70's, how I see it.

Back to - 4 with 133.5 o/u

I think I may take the over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom