Syracuse football receiver Trishton Jackson wants to walk on to basketball team | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse football receiver Trishton Jackson wants to walk on to basketball team

If transfers can play immediately in another sport this kid should be on the BB team next year.
If he has to sit out then I doubt he plays BB.

Too bad he didn't transfer the year before. Could have probably helped the basketball team last year. This year we have a ton of numbers at Guard

If transfers can play immediately in another sport this kid should be on the BB team next year.
If he has to sit out then I doubt he plays BB.

Very interesting!

Jackson must sit out the 2018 football season because of NCAA transfer rules. Since he was not recruited by either Michigan State or Syracuse to play basketball and never played a minute of college basketball at MSU, he would appear to be eligible to play basketball. (We are checking to see if that's the case.)

Let's get this research done!

Is harris getting an opportunity to do the same?

Hey, Trishton was throwing head fakes at the DBs in the spring game. I could see him driving the lane.

If he can get Frank Howard just slightly more adept at handling shorter, faster, more physical players by pushing him around in practice every day, I say get 'er done!
Watching frank vs the physical UB guards was brutal

He has been playing well in the King of Kings tournaments

Like Dino has any clout
not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online