Syracuse opens -9.5 over Wake... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse opens -9.5 over Wake...

Hope you folks who took Cuse to cover got in before that line moved!

During the GROB era I bet on Syracuse to lose all the time, and then would cheer my a$s off to lose my bet. But, when I was walking out of the dome week after week all dejected, I took a small bit of solace in the fact that I made a little cash. And people can save the karma nonsense. lol.

The classic reverse jinx.

During the GROB era I bet on Syracuse to lose all the time, and then would cheer my a$s off to lose my bet. But, when I was walking out of the dome week after week all dejected, I took a small bit of solace in the fact that I made a little cash. And people can save the karma nonsense. lol.

I could never bet against SU but the one football game I told everyone and their mother to go against SU was the 2001 Miami game.

What? Man o man, if I'm being objective...
Wake is a hard place to play. It showed last night, but again, the freshman of the year IMO just knows one thing, and I quote one of our past alumn's on this, "Just win baby!" Saturday will be one great spectacle and shame on CBS for not having the foresight to land this one, but they have their beloved JC and Kentucky. Hate that announcer that always brags about KY, almost every play. (Clark Kellogg) Sickning, I am positive he'll be running at the mouth for the KY Jelly vs. Mizzou game Saturday afternoon. ESPN will most likely have our favorite anouncer of all time (Choke...gag) ...Dickie V
images
Crowd should drown him out on this one, but be ready for Mr. Diaper Dandee about 20 times during the game. Can't wait to see the crown at the Dome just the same.

I bet Syracuse and the points the 1st 8 weeks of the season in 2006. We went either 7-1 or 6-2 including winning the 1st 4.

Had a brief convo with David Falk about my winning streak leaving the Wyoming "thriller" on parents weekend.

I bet Syracuse and the points the 1st 8 weeks of the season in 2006. We went either 7-1 or 6-2 including winning the 1st 4.

Had a brief convo with David Falk about my winning streak leaving the Wyoming "thriller" on parents weekend.

NICE. I rarely do it but yesterday I took Arizona to cover and the over. Penn State to cover and the under. That last second 3 by Penn St to send it into OT screwed me. Then Syracuse to cover and the over. (123) It was $25 Parlay which would've landed me BIG bucks. Ugh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom