Syracuse-Villanova at MSG | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse-Villanova at MSG

That makes it tougher.

One more thought.

I think the ACC tournament is in Brooklyn this year.

Might be a good opportunity there to corner some of the Syracuse players who arrive early for one of their games, or stay late after a game to scout some of the other ACC teams.
Yeh and I’ve been to an ACC tournament game in Brooklyn too and it def was a bit easier to go down towards the court. I’m hoping if we get there early enough we’ll be able to get up close and my nephew can get a great view of all the guys and JB. Really want to make this experience special for him and I think that’ll do it.

Just a shot in the dark here and I highly doubt they do this, but Is there any chance SU will do some sort of meet and greet or autograph opportunities for kids? I’d love to get my nephew an autograph or an opportunity to take a picture with any player or coach or something. He would absolutely love it. I doubt they do anything like that but just figured I’d ask.
Honestly your best bet is probably to get to the Garden very early when it's almost empty and the players are shooting around, get really close to the baseline of the court, and have your nephew try and get a players attention. I'm sure at least one of them would oblige with a pic or autograph. This may be trickier if we're the second game of a doubleheader.

Honestly your best bet is probably to get to the Garden very early when it's almost empty and the players are shooting around, get really close to the baseline of the court, and have your nephew try and get a players attention. I'm sure at least one of them would oblige with a pic or autograph. This may be trickier if we're the second game of a doubleheader.
Bol seems like a guy who would oblige for a pic if it were possible.

Bol seems like a guy who would oblige for a pic if it were possible.
Yeh that’s what I’m thinking. I appreciate the response. I’m the fun cool uncle he looks up too so I was able to steer him to becoming a cuse fan at an early age. Really excited for this. The game should be good and the crowd should be electric. Both good teams and great fan bases.

Wish it were a weekend game.

This isn't part of a double header correct?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom