Syracusefan.com Site Issue? | Syracusefan.com

Syracusefan.com Site Issue?

iommi

Living Legend
It seems like since the shutdown of this site the other night, there is a much longer lag time after you make a post to when you're allowed to make another post. In other words, I make a post and then try to make another one and a pop-up come ups, informing me that I have to wait X # of seconds before I can post again. It used to be that was the case after I tried to fire out multiple posts in rapid succession. Now it's every time I try to post back-to-back within like a :30 time frame. Also, the lag time is very lengthy, sometimes as long as 200-300 seconds.

Anyone else having the same issue and are the admins aware of this? Was this an adjustment made when the board was tweaked during the shutdown? Thanks.

It seems like since the shutdown of this site the other night, there is a much longer lag time after you make a post to when you're allowed to make another post. In other words, I make a post and then try to make another one and a pop-up come ups, informing me that I have to wait X # of seconds before I can post again. It used to be that was the case after I tried to fire out multiple posts in rapid succession. Now it's every time I try to post back-to-back within like a :30 time frame. Also, the lag time is very lengthy, sometimes as long as 200-300 seconds.

Anyone else having the same issue and are the admins aware of this? Was this an adjustment made when the board was tweaked during the shutdown? Thanks.

It's been that way for a while now, but the lag time was something on the order of 35-45 seconds. Can be very annoying when you are trying to reply to multiple responses to one of your earlier posts. Or in the middle of a game situation when you can't get the chat room to pop up. I don't know if the lag time has been increased again because I haven't hit on that one yet.

An extensive study of historical posts was undertaken and it was found that posts made without at least 200-300 seconds devoted to their drafting were worthy only of the payside.

Try now.

So I just tested it out in the FPT, and there was no delay in between the post, just out of curiosity why did you get rid of it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom