Syracusefan.com's all time favorite hockey fights! | Syracusefan.com

Syracusefan.com's all time favorite hockey fights!

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Self explanatory.

Instant classic.

Barnaby, my favorite sports player of all time.

There was one in a Ranger game many years ago that was a real laugher. Nick Fotiu and another player dropped the gloves. put up their fists and circled each other. That went on for about 2 minutes, they never threw a punch, and the linesmen jumped in and grabbed them. They each got a 2-minute penalty for delay of game. Bill Chadwick, the color man said, "That's all they deserved."

There was one in a Ranger game many years ago that was a real laugher. Nick Fotiu and another player dropped the gloves. put up their fists and circled each other. That went on for about 2 minutes, they never threw a punch, and the linesmen jumped in and grabbed them. They each got a 2-minute penalty for delay of game. Bill Chadwick, the color man said, "That's all they deserved."
I got a chance to work closely with Nick Fotiu during an internship with the Rangers, and he's a huge character. He still goes to almost all of their games, and is heavily involved with the Garden of Dreams Foundation.

To answer the original question, I will always remember this line brawl against Ottawa as a personal favorite. F Chris Neil.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom