Syracuse's Home Slate in One Post | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse's Home Slate in One Post

BonaCuse

Scout Team
I had seen it posted in bits and pieces, but here's the entire home slate. Sorry if posted:

Edited with days of the week and in order.

Friday 11/1/13 Holy Family 7pm
Tuesday 11/5/13 Ryerson 7pm
Friday 11/8/13 Cornell 7pm
Tuesday 11/12/13 Fordham 7pm
Saturday 11/16/13 Colgate 7pm
Monday 11/18/13 St. Francis (Brooklyn) 7pm
Tuesday 12/3/13 Indiana 7:15pm
Saturday 12/7/13 Binghamton 7pm
Friday 12/20/13 High Point 7pm
Saturday 12/28/13 Villanova 7pm
Tuesday 12/31/13 Eastern Michigan 7pm
Saturday 1/4/14 Miami 7pm
Saturday 1/11/14 North Carolina 7pm
Saturday 1/18/14 Pittsburgh 7pm
Saturday 2/1/14 Duke 6:30pm
Monday 2/3/14 Notre Dame 7pm
Saturday 2/8/14 Clemson 7pm
Saturday 2/15/14 North Carolina St. 7pm
Wednesday 2/19/14 Boston College 7pm
Wednesday 3/5/14 Georgia Tech 7pm

Much thanks for that. Where did you get the ACC dates? Either way, well done.

Every home game is a night game? Fine by me but a little surprising.

It was in the information online when I upgraded my season tickets today. I, too, find all 7pm start times a bit strange. It's like they weren't sure what to put in, with the exception of Duke and Indiana that had already been announced, so they inserted 7pm. I hope it stays.

I am also noticing they are down a home game compared to last season.

No way the E Mich game will stay at 7:00 on New Years Eve. And weird not to have a Sunday game. Doesn't the ACC usually have a Sunday night spot on one of the channels?

tumblr_m970tt16QZ1rz6ecco1_500.jpg

Saturday 11/16/13 Colgate 7pm (long-time whipping boy)
Saturday 12/7/13 Binghamton 7pm (against Laz's new team)
Saturday 12/28/13 Villanova 7pm (former BE foe and long-time rival)
Saturday 1/4/14 Miami 7pm
Saturday 1/11/14 North Carolina 7pm
Saturday 1/18/14 Pittsburgh 7pm
Saturday 2/1/14 Duke 6:30pm
Saturday 2/8/14 Clemson 7pm
Saturday 2/15/14 North Carolina St. 7pm

9 Saturday night home games?! That is amazing. Of which, 6 are new ACC games including games against Duke, UNC, Pitt and NC State. Add Nova in there and that is a helluva home schedule. Calling it right now, we will break our own average attendance record this year.

tommy-boy-meme-generator-tommy-likey-tommy-want-wingy-4b11b0.jpg

And weird not to have a Sunday game. Doesn't the ACC usually have a Sunday night spot on one of the channels?
I was just thinking the same thing. Not sure how we avoided at least one of those.

I was just thinking the same thing. Not sure how we avoided at least one of those.

Part of the deal that TWO, DG and Bayside made with Swofford to have the court on the 50 yard line for the Duke game.

One of Syracuse@Boston College/Florida State/Miami all have the making of a Sunday Night ESPNU game.

Six Saturday home games in January and February, isn't that good for football recruiting as well?

Every home game is a night game? Fine by me but a little surprising.
It's fine by me too but I do know families who like the afternoon games, especially in the early non-conference games, so they can bring their young kids. Backcourt experience is a lot of fun for them.

Thank you so much! I am afeared my daughter is going to miss a few games in the fall due to night school.

I have one complaint. I HATE that our senior night is once again on a week day night. It just sucks.

I had seen it posted in bits and pieces, but here's the entire home slate. Sorry if posted:

Edited with days of the week and in order.

Friday 11/1/13 Holy Family 7pm
Tuesday 11/5/13 Ryerson 7pm

Holy Family?!?

Ryerson?!?

What's next, DeVry Institute? University of Phoenix? BOCES? How about the Continental School of Beauty?

Those'll get us ready for Tobacco Road.

This might be the best home schedule ever. Talk about fan friendly. No reason we can't surpass Kentucky in attendance this year.

It is true. Just got a text from a person from the opposing team.

Yikes. Talking about records... might be a record low attendance for this game. Feel bad for Coach Murphy. He deserves a better slot than that.

Yikes. Talking about records... might be a record low attendance for this game. Feel bad for Coach Murphy. He deserves a better slot than that.
I don't see it that way, except being on a Tuesday night. For a lot of people, New Years Eve is not like it used to be. Early dinner and then the game. It will be over at 9 pm. People can then either ring in the new year or go home and knit.

Hopefully the football team isn't playing on NYE, or actually, hopefully they are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom