Tapatalk Issues | Syracusefan.com

Tapatalk Issues

Thrill44

Walk On
Is anybody else having problems with Tapatalk. I haven't been able to get anything new on it since Friday.

Is anybody else having problems with Tapatalk. I haven't been able to get anything new on it since Friday.
Mine is fine. I have a Galaxy III, although I'm not sure that would make a difference. Did you try uninstalling it and then start over from scratch. Besides that I am clueless.

This morning, whenever I try to open a thread I get: "Oops..Network error. Refresh to retry.

Things were working fine forms yesterday.
This morning I'm re-encountering the old XenForo_Model_Post::countTotalPostsInThread() issue.

This thread really belongs in the "Support, Suggestions, etc..." forum.

Yup. I can't access it on my iphone, and I don't want to re-install cuz it'll probably force that new version on me that everyone says they hate

My push notifications have stopped coming to my 4S... anybody else having similar issues?

Both the xenforo script and tapatalk will be upgraded late tonight.

One of two things is going to happen ... Tapatalk is going to get their act together, or I am going to uninstall it.

cannot start thread from regular computer on bball forum without it being a poll

My push notifications have stopped coming to my 4S... anybody else having similar issues?

I was just going to post about that. Same issue

Things were working fine forms yesterday.
This morning I'm re-encountering the old XenForo_Model_Post::countTotalPostsInThread() issue.
This issue has been resolved.
Posted via Tapatalk.

One of two things is going to happen ... Tapatalk is going to get their act together, or I am going to uninstall it.

I mean, I can deal without push notifications. I have been able to use the tapatalk fine besides that.

I think its 100 times easier to use on my iphone then trying to use the browser.

I mean, I can deal without push notifications. I have been able to use the tapatalk fine besides that.

I think its 100 times easier to use on my iphone then trying to use the browser.

I don't disagree. I use Tapatalk on my iphone. But they are pretty messed up right now.

I mean, I can deal without push notifications.

I can't - I like to know what the F is going on.

As Chris Farley once said, "Aaaangry":

tumblr_mhox8bgmdq1qfr6udo10_r1_400_by_iheartcatz1-d6hvwnj.gif

I can't - I like to know what the F is going on.

As Chris Farley once said, "Aaaangry":

tumblr_mhox8bgmdq1qfr6udo10_r1_400_by_iheartcatz1-d6hvwnj.gif

I mean, I like it too, I just cant lose tapatalk man. I need it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom