Tapatalk | Syracusefan.com

Tapatalk

temery

What?
No promises, but I think it is up and running.

The boneyard is up, but I don't think this one is

it is. Thanks Tom. I think its $2.99

It is a plug in on my end. I get no money, nor can I help with support. I did download it and cannot figure out how to post or reply. But it does make viewing much easier.

I had already downloaded the app. When I go to Syracusefan on the browser it says the app is available, but I can't find it anywhere on the app itself.

I forgot to "publish to network". It should show up now.

I had already downloaded the app. When I go to Syracusefan on the browser it says the app is available, but I can't find it anywhere on the app itself.

No promises, but I think it is up and running.

Works on my droid and looks pretty slick. Got the posting down too.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ok, I need help. I downloaded and when I type a keyword in the description, it comes up "last block incomplete in decryption". Not sure what that means and what I need to do. This is on a Blackberry.

This is great, thanks fellas!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Tapatalk informs me that I have an incorrect password-- I've tried several times, and even changed my password for the board so that it would give both the board and the app a fresh start. So, what's up? The board was fine with both the old and the new password, but tapatalk allowed neither password. Help?

Seems to be working fine...

I didnt have any problem with the password.. works great.. maybe your phone is making the first letter of your PW a caps letter?

Tapatalk just ruined any chance of Fall productivity.

I changed my board password -- again-- and now I can login to tapatalk. Anything is possible if you work hard enough :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now we just need to get some good configuration settings.
I'm still searching for the best mix to be able to only read the latest posts in a particular forum.

I would recommend that people turn off:
  • Geotagging
    you probably don't want others to be able to track you
  • Signature
    the default "Sent from my Gadget using Tapatalk" is annoying... your standard online signature will still be there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom