Tapatalk | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tapatalk

Anyone figure out how to iae the conversation function on the site while in the ap?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Anyone figure out how to iae the conversation function on the site while in the ap?

Click on someones post and select "more" then select "view profile". Then select "send message". I assume that's the convo feature

Interesting. I just tried to PM you bees and it said "this server has not activated tapatalk". Not sure whats going on. Let me know if you can PM somebody with my instructions above. Maybe it's my configs

Interesting. I just tried to PM you bees and it said "this server has not activated tapatalk".
I get the same result.

Looks like there's something for the Toms to enable on the server.

Well it works when not viewing a thread. If you're viewing a list of threads you can select More on the bottom menu bar and Convos from there.

I just sent you and bees a msg in separate conversations.

Well it works when not viewing a thread. If you're viewing a list of threads you can select More on the bottom menu bar and Convos from there.

I just sent you and bees a msg in separate conversations.

Got it. Thanks.

Let me reiterate how much I love this app. :)

Anyone have trouble with something called "permission error"? I get this randomly when I try to view a thread. I log back in and get the same error again when I click a new thread...

Anyone have trouble with something called "permission error"? I get this randomly when I try to view a thread. I log back in and get the same error again when I click a new thread...

What phone? I am starting to get that as well, and I am starting to get freeze ups and not able to post. I have a blackberry curve 8330.

I am the biggest lurker in town, but now with the app posting is a breeze.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What phone? I am starting to get that as well, and I am starting to get freeze ups and not able to post. I have a blackberry curve 8330.

Iphone4

Iphone4

Can't help you out with that. I did just receive an update for tapatalk. I hope that when I get in an area with full strength signal that it will help my problems. Now at times I can't even log in with out my phone freezing up.

Awesome, love the tapatalk!

Sent from my iPhone 4 Superphone while using the Tapatalk App available for the low, low price of $2.99

tapatalk is the bombS****. Thank you syracusefan.com admins for working out a positive business deal with a quality iphone/whatever other garbage is used application :).

Tapatalk is awesome. Been using it for two weeks and it is easily my favorite app. Sole reason: it does its job and does it well.

44cuse

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I guess im the only one who prefers the su fan site over the tapatalk version. With the su fan site you can atleast see the whole page just a minature version. Its just a tiny bit tricky to post sometimes.

How's the chat room on the app? I've got an iPad and the chat room on the regular site stinks.

Can't figure out how to get to the chatroom - don't think there is a way to do it

No link to Scandal Board in tapatalk? Assuming this takes time to do, just curious.

Actually nice to see nothing but sports for once but I wanna make sure I don't miss any part of this train wreck either!

No link to Scandal Board in tapatalk? Assuming this takes time to do, just curious.

Actually nice to see nothing but sports for once but I wanna make sure I don't miss any part of this train wreck either!

its on there, just go to forum, syracuse athletics, and boom, right at the bottom

its on there, just go to forum, syracuse athletics, and boom, right at the bottom
I got nothing, just the three regular boards...

Edit: logged off and then back in and boom, it was there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom