Taurean Thompson | Page 116 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

I hope everyone here noted the temporary shutdown of this thread.

Next time, it won't be so temporary. Tangents, attacks on his mother, girlie pics, etc. will be deleted and cause the thread to be locked. Permanently.

NB
Thanks for the second ( fourth ) chance. We will all be good now.

So (IMO) it's quite possible that Orangeman13 on this site, just for laughs, completely makes up Thompson's recruitment being delayed because of an academic issue... bloggers and online "reporters" read that here and pass it along unsubstantiated.

If that's what happened I'm actually impressed by the trolljob by Orangeman. What a joke.

I think he deserves All-American status now.

O, will be Prince Taurean when cruiting's done
O, will be Prince Taurean
With Francis and Zagoria happy dancing in the sun

And the children in the stands all cheering loud out of their seat
Down low in the 2-3 zone you have to move your feet

ottOOOOOOOOOOOO

We've had songs. It was just a time before we had poetry. Is dancing next?

So (IMO) it's quite possible that Orangeman13 on this site, just for laughs, completely makes up Thompson's recruitment being delayed because of an academic issue... bloggers and online "reporters" read that here and pass it along unsubstantiated.

If that's what happened I'm actually impressed by the trolljob by Orangeman. What a joke.

Sonny, I've been trolling before you born. Just kidding.

I like how he keeps the ball above his waist line when he receives a pass in the low post. He knows how to pivot well and move to the basket. He did have some nice blocks in this clip. He looks like a good free-throw shooter from some other highlight videos.

I dont' think he's a one-and-done type player. He seems to me to be more like a TR type player. He would do well in our program but it might take a year or two before he becomes really good.

We've been threaten twice. The moderators want us to stick to topic. So I think your TT day watch post qualifies. But the JimJar scantily clad cheerleaders playing basketball video clips are a stretch.

I would agree except for that fact the last warning listed a few examples and an etc. Not sure what is included in the etc., so just getting some clarification before making the daily watch post.

I would agree except for that fact the last warning listed a few examples and an etc. Not sure what is included in the etc., so just getting some clarification before making the daily watch post.

But aren't multiple posts asking if it's okay to post even more off topic than a post stating how many days it's been in his recruitment? I'm kidding with you, AFO. I wouldn't over-analyze it. I think we all like your daily post - it's relevant.

But aren't multiple posts asking if it's okay to post even more off topic than a post stating how many days it's been in his recruitment?

Actually I only posted once requesting clarification...all the other posts are my replies to people providing their opinions on a post that has yet to be determined if it falls under the subject matter...

Watching the clip again that Dave posted reminds me how much I like how he plays angry. I like some attitude on the court rather than being passive - it's infectious. Rak always looked like he was going to kill someone out there (at least his senior year). Also, guys like Hart and Devo come to mind. His handle also looks solid, especially for such a big guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom