Taurean Thompson | Page 142 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

In other words, it's 2am and the bar is closing.

More like--it's 2am, the bar is closing, and we're patiently waiting to see if a chick we've been talking to all night is down for a threesome with the girl we came with. Either way, you're not going home empty handed.

We'll be fine at the 4/5 with or without Taurean Thompson. We're not recruiting him with a focus on him needing to contribute next season.

Last edited:
I really like this thinking, analogy and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter!

I like it as well, but it might get this thread locked. Careful folks - what would we do if we can't post here??

Okay, I guess it's safe to say that TT is not officially committing today. Tomorrow then!

More like--it's 2am, the bar is closing, and we're patiently waiting to see if a chick we've been talking to all night is down for a threesome with the girl we came with. Either way, you're not going home empty handed.

We'll be fine at the 4/5 with or without Taurean Thompson. We're not recruiting him with a focus on him needing to contribute next season.
He'll fit perfectly in the 2 (stack) - 3 zone.

Last edited:
This is not a recruiting thread. This is a sociological experiment on the mass internet response of a fanbase to an unrealistic and unreasonable delay in the announcement of a seemingly forthcoming commitment.

I thought and continue to think we are handling it well.

It's not Groundhog Day, is it? Hey maw, it's happening again. :)

In the movie Groundhog Day, Bill Murray's character was changing the timeline so it was more in line with the many worlds theory of quantum mechanics. Just as our posts since the number 58 is now different.

Terrance Ferguson has told Sean Miller he's going to play overseas for a year. Is it possible TT is lobbying for an overseas slot?
I surmise that it is a fairly likely possibility. Mom might not care if TT is away as long as he can afford to buy her tickets. Sounds like a good way to settle their conflict. Given that he probably does not plan on staying in college for more than 2 years, which college he goes to should not be that big a deal. Makes sense that the delay is due of overseas considerations. If he cared about college he would have set a decision date in consideration of enrollment for the second summer session. Summer session enrollment seems to be of no importance to TT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom