Taurean Thompson | Page 140 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

I think we should all stand and clap until he signs.
If this was a real game we would be pretty tired by now. I figure we would be at the under 8 minute timeout of the second half.
upload_2016-6-29_9-18-9.jpeg

Latest from the Seton Hall board is that a couple of 'experts' from one of the pay sites have switched from predicting him to go to MSU to SHU, including Jerry Meyer, who apparently is one of that boards' top gurus. Most still think he is headed to Syracuse.

They also think Taurean's birthday is June 30th (as Mike Waters pointed out some time ago, this is wrong; I suspect his first name is related to his birthsign) and that he will announce on his birthday.

The only thing I know about this is that I don't know anything.

Latest from the Seton Hall board is that a couple of 'experts' from one of the pay sites have switched from predicting him to go to MSU to SHU, including Jerry Meyer, who apparently is one of that boards' top gurus. Most still think he is headed to Syracuse.

They also think Taurean's birthday is June 30th (as Mike Waters pointed out some time ago, this is wrong; I suspect his first name is related to his birthsign) and that he will announce on his birthday.

Thanks for the...ummm...non-update Tom...;)

No worries. That hasn't even been a consideration in this thread ... 176 and counting!!

Everything is lining up for June 30th. The stars, the planets. The Moon will be at its apogee so his mother will have the least amount influence. This could be it:

Jan 30 09:10 Moon farthest from Earth (apogee): 404,553 km
Jan 30 11:35 Spica 5.0°S of moon

planets.jpg

"...definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”

I'd argue that practice is done with the expectation of different results (over time) — progress/development. So, that does fit the specious 'definition.'

Wait — what?
Actually, the purpose of practicing is to change what you've been doing so you start doing it right. If you practiced shooting foul shots by continuing to make the same mechanical mistakes that have been causing you to miss shots, then that would be insanity. Oh hell, just continuing to participate in this thread is insanity, we keep doing the same thing every day and expect to open the thread and see a decision.

175 pages! Wow... just Wow! I realize we're down to 8 scholarships, but is there a point where the staff yanks the offer based on principle? I realize principle does win games, but this kid and family have got to be kidding!

Cut off your nose...?

Leave the offer out there if we have no other transfer options, but make it clear to him that time lost from team participation WILL equal time lost from game participation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom