Taurean Thompson | Page 71 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

The current roster of starters is not a bad one except for depth the backcourt. The front court is potentially dominating except for offense there. Our rebounding in the front court "should"be very goodChukwu at the center flanked by Lydon and Roberson with Moyer off the bench as would Coleman.At this time the big name coming is Battle.unless Jimmy gets lucky. I'm not counting on this happening as the time is late for THIS season.

I don't think I have been this excited for a frontcourt in sometime, we should own the boards every game this year.

With or without Thompson, if Battle or Gillon go down we are screwed. Not even in the same universe skill set wise.

Thats why I would love to add another guard. Is there any chance of us adding someone else, another transfer, or Diallo reclassifying?

Briancuse said:
Thats why I would love to add another guard. Is there any chance of us adding someone else, another transfer, or Diallo reclassifying?

You can hope to add someone, but there is NOBODY available that will help this year.

I still don't understand the hyperventilating over a recruit who isn't a program changer or an immediate impact guy.

Its the offseason and there's nothing else to go nuts about. Mix that in with not having a b-ball commit to grasp on to in quite some time and its a perfect storm.

15iz4e.jpg

I liked it better when we were at 100%. What does Jerry Meyer know anyways. I want to know what Iommi thinks. Or Dean. Or Jake. They are my go to gurus.
http://No links to . . . allowed on this site.com/PlayerInstitution/Taurean-Thompson-at-Brewster-Academy-150362/CurrentExpertPredictions

I have no clue what's going to happen. Thanks for the kind words but I've never claimed to have inside info. I doubt even the great Francis03 knows how this will wind up. Maybe he'd like to chime in.

Why should he decide? He should/can take all the time he needs. Yea, it is really really frustrating for us, but that's just the way it goes.

this is the BIG QUESTION!! The answer it seems is no way Jose! I put this on Jimmy all the way. You know he wants one more NC team but he isn't working hard enough to get that one or two possible players to put the Orange on the path to the FF and cutting down the net to drape on the trophy. This coming team could still be the one to get this NC. There are a couple issues that will need to be dealt with e.g. scoring enough in the first half so that the kids aren't playing catch up ball coming out for the second half of theme all the time. They might pull out one or maybe two of these gems but they can't do it with regularity.

Selecting a college is one of the most significant choices we make in our lives. I hope Taurean will take his time, and not rush into a decision. He should weigh every option and carefully ponder the consequences of each alternative. It would be a shame if he acted rashly or impulsively, and then discover that he regrets his hasty choice. So, I hope Taurean will be deliberate, cautious, measured, and unhurried.

Taurean, take your time. Take your time. Perhaps in a few more weeks or months the fog will lift and the right choice will eventually become clear.

Selecting a college is one of the most significant choices we make in our lives. I hope Taurean will take his time, and not rush into a decision. He should weigh every option and carefully ponder the consequences of each alternative. It would be a shame if he acted rashly or impulsively, and then discover that he regrets his hasty choice. So, I hope Taurean will be deliberate, cautious, measured, and unhurried.

Taurean, take your time. Take your time. Perhaps in a few more weeks or months the fog will lift and the right choice will eventually become clear.
Nonesense! Commit to Syracuse and be done with it. There are 34,000 reasons for you to do so. ;)

Nothing different from what I've said before. Just have to wait until a decision is finally made. Our staff is still confident.

Thanks. I'm happy the staff is still confident, despite the MSU chatter. To me, that's newsworthy info, regardless of what the final result is. Hopefully, we'll find out tomorrow, as CuseMan4 said.

Thanks. I'm happy the staff is still confident, despite the MSU chatter. To me, that's newsworthy info, regardless of what the final result is. Hopefully, we'll find out tomorrow, as CuseMan4 said.

I think that the MSU chatter was mostly uninformed analysts reading tea leaves. As in, he hasn't committed to SU after numerous opportunities and bountiful time to do so, and he was taking an 11th hour visit to MSU--so logically, it makes sense that they might sneak in the back door.

In actuality, we are in great shape. I get the frustration, but people just need to let the process play out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom