Taurean Thompson | Page 72 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

The-End-Is-Near-Funny-Toilet-Paper-Picture.png

I posted this before. Basketball wise it doesn't matter all three schools are fine. He needs to pick the school that he loves for the non basketball reasons

it makes me think of a lebatard conversation that made sense where he was saying that people hate it when the athlete has the power. in a sense TT has the power over where he will commit for now, but eventually he has to choose and then he will have no power. if anything he is hurting himself by missing summer classes and workouts/bonding with his future teammates, regardless of the school he chooses. my guess is that he chooses a school, doesn't play, and ends up transferring eventually.

I heard the same thing and apparently the Scarlet Knights are jumping for joy outside the dorms in NewBrunswick ! See for yourself! View attachment 65414

Nah, that pic is clearly fake! It looks like that guy may very well have testicles, so he's not a Scarlet Knight. Now your credibility is shot, flacusian.

Last edited:
My sources say Taurean has actually been keeping a very watchful eye on this thread and he's purposely waiting to hit Day 300 before he announces his decision to attend Michigan St. since his favorite movie is 300 and he wants to be a Spartan.

300-Movie-Publicity-Still-300-222332_1500_637.jpg

Wow, I wish I thought of this post. We have our ancient Greek traditions too:

plan_of_syracuse.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors