Taurean Thompson | Page 69 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

Is saga still going on? We should pull the offer and give to a kid who wants to be here. Would rather have BJ back it’s not like this kid is program changing talent

Let me get this straight--we've been recruiting this kid for more than a year, we're the front runner, and by all accounts we are mere days away from him making his final decision--and you want to pull his offer?

Right.

Let me get this straight--we've been recruiting this kid for more than a year, we're the front runner, and by all accounts we are mere days away from him making his final decision--and you want to pull his offer?

Right.

Well, he hasn't committed to SU by the poster's personal deadline. Doesn't TT know that he has to make up his mind by a certain date otherwise he's persona non grata?

Is saga still going on? We should pull the offer and give it to a kid who wants to be here. Would rather have BJ back it’s not like this kid is program changing talent
upload_2016-6-8_11-41-13.jpeg

images

I've learned people say things on this forum to get attention and feel important. If a commitment is " imminent" I should know within 1 minute...

Somehow I don't think I will.
That's not the definition of imminent. It is near. And certain posters that are connected are not trying to feel important, they are sharing information as well as they can without compromising their source for those of us that appreciate it.

Dumbest post of the year. Congrats.

All I am saying is this, we should be casting a bigger net. We waited for TB last year how did that work out? Diagne did not even make it to the hill. If this was Giles I would understand the circus but he is not…

Right.

We are still deciding if we are going to pull back the offer. There's a difference.

We should not be in this position that’s the point. Did you forget we coming off of final four run?
Did you forget that most of the bigs were gone by then? Did you forget that - along with TT - we pursued Yurtseven, Dembele, Cavanaugh and the kid from Canada? Did you forget that we have limited time and resources because of the sanctions?

Did you forget how many times we've posted all of the above information in this godforesaken thread?

Did you forget that most of the bigs were gone by then? Did you forget that - along with TT - we pursued Yurtseven, Dembele, Cavanaugh and the kid from Canada? Did you forget that we have limited time and resources because of the sanctions?

Did you forget how many times we've posted all of the above information in this godforesaken thread?

No not at all. I do understand the obstacles we have faced this year. But I find hard to fathom that TT is our only option at this point.

I'll tell you what, if TT picks MSU or SH, we can say publicly we pulled the offer, ala Rutgers, so it makes us look like it was our decision... :)
If that were to some out as the lie it would be makes the Orange the laughing singularity in the recruiting part of the sports we are involved with now and in the future. It might seem right in the short run but it would be a mistake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom