Taurean Thompson | Page 87 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

Yeah, don't you hate it when a parent looks out for their kid's best interests and likes to know that they are doing well in life?

I don't know how anyone can defend his mother at this point. I've heard all of the rationalizations and I understand where people are coming from. This shouldn't be such a big deal, though. TT isn't trying to join ISIS, he just wants to go to Syracuse. Jim Boeheim isn't some monster, he's a basketball coach. TT has jumped through all of the hoops for his mom and he still wants to wear Orange. That should be the end of it.

There is a difference between looking out for their best interest, and controlling it

There's also a transition point where parents need to give a bit more rope instead of being so controlling [i.e., when your "kid" is old enough to head off to college]. Sounds like that's the tipping point his mom is at, and she's struggling with acquiescing some control.

I'll agree with that but that's not happening. He's coming here.

I'm curious to know if your "Inside Sources" are the same as mine?

image.jpeg

And likewise, meeting you would turn this thread's frown upside down for me. Not to mention, would love to go fishing one day with you. How about that for a cusefan board trip?
For fishing I'd help organize the trip. Nothing beats halibut fishing in Icy Straight off of Glacier Bay producing all the world records. Fish in 100', using 80lb moss green braid, and a 2 or 3 lb lead weight.

Panera or Tito's burritos, Morristown. With the work crew, I'm always the designated posse gatherer.
I was a branch manager in the early 70s. I was met by my future wife and we went to the restaurant named "The Library were and when we sat next to Roy Clark and a bunch of suits discussing their new show "HeeHaw".Those other spots weren't there at that time to my knowledge. I made a job change soon after to a commercial bank which turned out to be a very smart move on my part. It gave me a well rounded banking experience and knowledge when I was head hunted by my last and best job which made me a vice president in administration.
Investors Bank in Millburn NJ Main Office now in Short Hills NJvery coose to Millburn. Both in a high social economic part of NJ.

I was a branch manager in the early 70s. I was met by my future wife and we went to the restaurant named "The Library were and when we sat next to Roy Clark and a bunch of suits discussing their new show "HeeHaw".Those other spots weren't there at that time to my knowledge. I made a job change soon after to a commercial bank which turned out to be a very smart move on my part. It gave me a well rounded banking experience and knowledge when I was head hunted by my last and best job which made me a vice president in administration.
Investors Bank in Millburn NJ Main Office now in Short Hills NJvery coose to Millburn. Both in a high social economic part of NJ.
My wife taught at Millburn HS and we live not far from Short Hills. Cali, where did these people in Northern NJ learn to drive? Cause their nuts!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom