Taurean Thompson | Page 85 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

supp said:
If this kid ever plays a meaningful minute of basketball for any school, it will be a minor miracle as far as I'm concerned. Nothing about this smells right. With the recruiting limitations we're facing, we need thorough background checks alongside talent evaluations so we don't get sucked into this BS. A few mulligans before were okay but now time and manpower are limited.

I'm not quite sure a background check is called for. We know the issue and have been well aware of it.

I have no idea what this is a pic of. Is that a snake and is it traveling on a line?
Chrysopelea, a genus of snakes that can actually glide. They can distort their body shape enough to create air pressure differences, and by 'slithering' in the air they do have some ability change direction. IIRC they can travel about 100 yards or so from an elevated launch point.

Chrysopelea, a genus of snakes that can actually glide. They can distort their body shape enough to create air pressure differences, and by 'slithering' in the air they do have some ability change direction. IIRC they can travel about 100 yards or so from an elevated launch point.

This is the wrong thread to post facts and provide intelligent information...this thread is about baseless speculation, random thoughts and the usual SU fan anxiety...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom