Taurean Thompson | Page 121 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

scorpio-taurus-love-match-1.jpg

JB is a scorpio!

I almost felt bad about that last one.

View attachment 66848

Jerry: So, what did you do?
Elaine: I said: "So, what do you think?". And he said, "Gabardine?". And I said, "Yeah." That was it.
George: Wow, just felt your material?
Elaine: Yeah...Jake Jarmel.
George: Sounds like a cool guy.
Jerry: Sounds like a jerk. Felt your material, come on.
George: So long, Mr. Farkus.
*George leaves the office and goes to the elevator. A women there is waiting for the elevator. George feels her blouse material.*
Ms. De Granmont: What you're think you're doing?
George: Oh, nothing...
Ms. De Granmont: Farkus, get out here!
Farkus: Yes, Ms. De Granmont?
Ms. De Granmont: Who is this pervert little weasel?
Farkus: This is Costanza, he's our new bra salesman. He's supposed to start on monday.
Ms. De Granmont: If he's here on monday, you're not. Take a pick.
Frank: What do you mean you felt the material? What, with your fingers like this?
George: So what, what is so bad about that?
Estelle: Who goes around feeling people's material? What can be gained feeling a person's material? IT'S INSANITY!
Frank: What ever happened to "Why, that's a lovely dress you have on. May I have this dance?"!!

Would somebody please save me the trouble of finding it buried somewhere in the 150 plus pages of this thread and tell me what the deadline is for Taurean to declare? If in fact there is one.

The start of classes?

Wasnt Roberson delayed the first ~2weeks of class waiting for the NCAA?

Would somebody please save me the trouble of finding it buried somewhere in the 150 plus pages of this thread and tell me what the deadline is for Taurean to declare? If in fact there is one.
The D-1 BB regular signing period "deadline" was May 18th. But it's a voluntary program .. there's no actual requirement that an athlete sign, although there are provisions that apply after a LOI is signed.

NLI Current Signing Dates

I pretty sure someone stated previously that technically it could go all the way till the start of classes...which I believe is August 31st. I wouldn't be surprised at this point. I've already come to terms with us only have 8 next season. I think we will be fine either way.

I pretty sure someone stated previously that technically it could go all the way till the start of classes...which I believe is August 31st. I wouldn't be surprised at this point. I've already come to terms with us only have 8 next season. I think we will be fine either way.
You can say that again! But seriously folks...

Maybe all the way until the last day to add classes for the semester, which I think may be September 6th.

Whoever made that missed a golden opportunity...that should read "Mooooooove along".

I'll leave now.
I love a good joke but this sure as hell wasn't.We don't joke about these fires here. A lot of nature lost both in vegetation and animal life along with humans The fire fighter risk their lives under in human conditions of heat and threatening death. Its not an EFFN joke under any circumstances. This is serious business!

We can get to 4,000 without this type of shenanigans

We can get to 4,000 without this type of shenanigans

Sorry about that folks. Not sure what happened there. This site goes nuts on my work computer.

I love a good joke but this sure as hell wasn't.We don't joke about these fires here. A lot of nature lost both in vegetation and animal life along with humans The fire fighter risk their lives under in human conditions of heat and threatening death. Its not an EFFN joke under any circumstances. This is serious business!

What.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom