Class of 2016 - TE Chris Clark to Pitt | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 TE Chris Clark to Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck with that
Hard to believe there aren't talented kids out there with their heads on straight -- kids that don't think the world owes them something or that they don't have to work or compete to be successful (not saying this applies to Clark).

Last edited:
See this here is what I can't stand. Say what your hearing or say nothing at all.

And don't give me ooh if i say something the people I hear it from will never give me anything again. You can still post it without saying who/where you heard it from.

Again say what your hearing or say nothing at all. Enough with this Coy wording.
From what I've heard too I think we dodged a bullet.

See this here is what I can't stand. Say what your hearing or say nothing at all.

And don't give me ooh if i say something the people I hear it from will never give me anything again. You can still post it without saying who/where you heard it from.

Again say what your hearing or say nothing at all. Enough with this Coy wording.
Hahahahaha.

Typical reaction from someone who doesn't have the info. Meanwhile I have been eviscerated for actually putting info into a thread, because when a detail is given its speculation. LOL

Nobody knows nuttin. Everybody repeats the same crap and it becomes conventional wisdom. I have faith that they had good reasons. It is not like this kid is new to them.

Just keep doing what they have been doing.

With the teams under increased NCAA scrutiny, do you really want problematic kids like this?

With the teams under increased NCAA scrutiny, do you really want problematic kids like this?

Doesn't matter he's gone. Not directed at you Dan, but one of my favorite past times of this board is seeing how long a topic can be beat to hell after something has already happened.

Nobody knows nuttin. Everybody repeats the same crap and it becomes conventional wisdom. I have faith that they had good reasons. It is not like this kid is new to them.

Just keep doing what they have been doing.

People do actually have info on this. That being said, the one part of this staff IMO that is not open for discussion is finding and selecting the people they want regardless of * rating.

A. Team Captains
B. Two/Three Sport guys
C. People that when you ask the Janitor he tells you they are good people
D. People that understand the Coach/Player relationship

I'm with Jek on this one. Why add a bad apple to the close knit group of players that we have were there are no selfish personalities? This team seems really tight and have each others back. From what I am reading Clark only has his back.
I am not sure but one reason to add this "bad apple" is because we want to win. As Coach Parcell's used to say, there aren't a lot of choir boys in this league. After hearing about some of the concerns, I think we should have taken him.

I am not sure but one reason to add this "bad apple" is because we want to win. As Coach Parcell's used to say, there aren't a lot of choir boys in this league. After hearing about some of the concerns, I think we should have taken him.

Man he cant play until 2017 anyways. That's a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong ways away in terms of recruiting and coaching. Hell half the board has the staff on the bus out of town by close of the season.

Man he cant play until 2017 anyways. That's a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong ways away in terms of recruiting and coaching. Hell half the board has the staff on the bus out of town by close of the season.
2017 will come be here. I would rather have him with us than on another team.

2017 will come be here. I would rather have him with us than on another team.

But do we know how good he will be after not playing for 2 consecutive years of not playing for the same HS system that got him the rating? Not trying to argue here, just saying its a long time.

Hell, Robert Washington was awesome at his last HS and highly rated. Had the issues (well documented) and latched on after half a season with a different team and hes only avg 3 yards a carry.

Again, I feel like a broken record but I will trust shafer and the staff. As I am not a D1 Coach.

People do actually have info on this. That being said, the one part of this staff IMO that is not open for discussion is finding and selecting the people they want regardless of * rating.

A. Team Captains
B. Two/Three Sport guys
C. People that when you ask the Janitor he tells you they are good people
D. People that understand the Coach/Player relationship
My point is that people usually have third hand information that gets repeated over and over again.

Don't successful programs and coaches deal with these kind of kids every day? I wish every kid was a gem. But they are not. Now, I have no knowledge of what his problem is. If it is legal, see ya. But if it is a big head, it would seem that is something that a strong coach should be able to handle.

There is more to it.

He certainly isn't acting like a coach who is fearing for his job. I'd assume most in this situation would take Clark.

Last edited:
I know what you guys know and I know that dasher knows and the most important thing here is that CuseHulk doesn't know which I still find hilarious because he's probably flipping out with all this double talk.
I don't know what you guys know and I don't care because I have faith in the coaching staff that they know how to build this program. Afterall, it is their jobs on the line.

He certainly isn't acting like a coach who is fearing for his job. I'd assume most in situation would take Clark.

Hard to make assumptions without all the facts.

Something set off a red flag. Shafer knows what it is ... the rest of us can only guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom