Class of 2016 - TE/DE Sean McKeon (MA) Verbal to Michigan | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 TE/DE Sean McKeon (MA) Verbal to Michigan

Free Article...

http://www.At their request, this n...p?hootPostID=5af29bc63cf1b46dd89823bcd31376be

McKeon Has Productive Syracuse Camp

Sean McKeon was perhaps the most high profile participant in the first of Syracuse football’s seven one-day camps on Saturday. The three-star tight end, who already holds an offer, enjoyed his time at the camp.
”We did a lot of drill work,” McKeon said. “Like agility work, blocking, and things like that. It was great. I thought I did well.”
Despite already having an offer and visiting the weekend prior, McKeon had a specific reason he wanted to return to Syracuse and participate in the camp. It gives him added insight into the coaching ability and style of the staff.
Specifically, McKeon worked with tight ends coach Jake Moreland. After spending a lot of time with him on Saturday, he has an even stronger impression of the Orange assistant.
”I really liked his style,” McKeon said. “We only had four tight ends there so I got a lot of one-on-one time. I liked how he coached me up and I think I learned some things from him from a technique standpoint.”
McKeon was able to speak with several of the coaches during the camp, including head coach Scott Shafer. There were not extensive, in-depth conversations, but just some chitchatting throughout camp. Most of the recruiting type of discussions happened during the previous visit.
After visiting Syracuse last weekend, he put them in his top four along with Boston College, Pittsburgh and Virginia. Michigan offered afterwards, however, and they are in now in that group.
McKeon says nothing has changed and those are the five schools in consideration. He is visiting the Wolverines this coming weekend and a decision is excepted to follow soon after.

Free Article...

http://www.. . . . . . . . . /colle...p?hootPostID=5af29bc63cf1b46dd89823bcd31376be

McKeon Has Productive Syracuse Camp

Sean McKeon was perhaps the most high profile participant in the first of Syracuse football’s seven one-day camps on Saturday. The three-star tight end, who already holds an offer, enjoyed his time at the camp.
”We did a lot of drill work,” McKeon said. “Like agility work, blocking, and things like that. It was great. I thought I did well.”
Despite already having an offer and visiting the weekend prior, McKeon had a specific reason he wanted to return to Syracuse and participate in the camp. It gives him added insight into the coaching ability and style of the staff.
Specifically, McKeon worked with tight ends coach Jake Moreland. After spending a lot of time with him on Saturday, he has an even stronger impression of the Orange assistant.
”I really liked his style,” McKeon said. “We only had four tight ends there so I got a lot of one-on-one time. I liked how he coached me up and I think I learned some things from him from a technique standpoint.”
McKeon was able to speak with several of the coaches during the camp, including head coach Scott Shafer. There were not extensive, in-depth conversations, but just some chitchatting throughout camp. Most of the recruiting type of discussions happened during the previous visit.
After visiting Syracuse last weekend, he put them in his top four along with Boston College, Pittsburgh and Virginia. Michigan offered afterwards, however, and they are in now in that group.
McKeon says nothing has changed and those are the five schools in consideration. He is visiting the Wolverines this coming weekend and a decision is excepted to follow soon after.
I kind of wished something had changed for him. Since he has a UM offer, I'm hopeful that he's not just waiting to go there before he makes it official to the wolverines. He wouldn't have come back to Cuse if he didn't have genuine interest. At least by the time he heads out, we may have another commit or two to show him that things are starting to change for the better on The Hill. I surmise it will come down to us or Michigan.

I assume this means you found the footage of him running around shirtless in his khakis last week.

Very tempted to post the sexual harassment panda clip from South Park but I'm worried it'll get me banned. But that is how weirded out by Harbaugh I am.

Very tempted to post the s e xual harassment panda clip from South Park but I'm worried it'll get me banned. But that is how weirded out by Harbaugh I am.
Why on earth would this weird you out:

-bd9adf90a9f7cfb5.JPG

Why on earth would this weird you out:

-bd9adf90a9f7cfb5.JPG

Unreal ... all HCSS has to do is give the Billy Idol point and stare and kids stop in their tracks ... he doesn't need to pants them +1 SU.

HCSS would've Dashawn Davis'd that ball carrier and heckled every opposing recruit to the point of tears.

Isn't Lindstrom, the one at BC, the friend of McKeon.
There are two Lindstroms, Alec is Chris's little brother, and he visited with Sean this weekend. Alec used to be at all our wrestling practices back in the day, kid's tough as nails. Not sure he has enough bulk to be a D1 lineman though, but I wish the best for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom