Class of 2016 - TE/DE Sean McKeon (MA) Verbal to Michigan | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 TE/DE Sean McKeon (MA) Verbal to Michigan

With Shafer and Harbaugh's relationship, this could happen down the road if they both stick around.

I would love nothing more than to see one of our safeties or linebackers come across the middle and absolutely level the hell out of a Michigan ball carrier and silence 107,000 people in one swift act of hardnosedom.

Regardless, I think McKeon's ours unless Michigan wants him at DE. Upshur is their clear number 1 and they're in a solid position as anyone to land him, as much as I hate that.

Regardless, I think McKeon's ours unless Michigan wants him at DE. Upshur is their clear number 1 and they're in a solid position as anyone to land him, as much as I hate that.
I actually do feel pretty good about where we stand with McKeon...right now. Lord knows what will happen at Michigan, but he's been showing a lot of 'Cuse love in subtle ways on Twitter (favorites, retweets, follows, etc).

Hopefully Coach Harbaugh spent the majority of Sean's visit running around with his shirt off. That would have to push things in our favor.

If we lose out on Mckeon I'll glue my orange glasses to my head and convince myself we'll land Burrell, Colone, Moe, Coleman and a couple other studs and it'll lead to Upshur realizing his dome dreams

If we lose out on Mckeon I'll glue my orange glasses to my head and convince myself we'll land Burrell, Colone, Moe, Coleman and a couple other studs and it'll lead to Upshur realizing his dome dreams
I don't know who Colone is but I hope he's half as good as Colon.

To me if the Kid is sticking around to camp on monday sounds like he doesn't have a fully committable offer until after some competition is played out
Yep.

To me if the Kid is sticking around to camp on monday sounds like he doesn't have a fully committable offer until after some competition is played out

There is also the possibility that he wants to see how the coaches coach. That is a new staff at MI. Remember he came back for a second time to Cuse to go through camp. A lot easier just staying at MI and camping tomorrow then to make a return trip. There are only two more weeks for camps.

And then...

June 29, 2015 through July 12, 2015 — Dead Period

This one hurts. This is one I was hoping for.

I mean, I kind of figured when he rearranged his schedule to switch his visit to SU to last week so he could visit Michigan, we were in trouble. But dammit.

This one hurts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom