Class of 2014 - TE/DE Trey Klock - PA | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 TE/DE Trey Klock - PA

Well looks like he's friends with Austin Wilson...
Austin J. Wilson 5⃣@adub5558h
Everybody in the #cusenation go and follow my man @TreyKlock15 2014 recruit coming up to visit on Thursday.

Picked an absolutely glorious day to visit. Weather will not be mentioned in a negative sense this time.

this is exactly the type of recruitment battle we have to win. BC, and Rutgers have a leg up, but being able to beat those 2 over the long haul will be crucial to our success. I like that HCSS isn't pressuring him for a commitment like Spazzio and Flood.

need to beat out BC and Rutgers here. We have a good shot.

Just about to say that. He looks like a door.
Yea, he looks athletic - not like some OL who carry a huge paunch over their belly.

Must get mainly because we need to beat out those 2 other schools on the trail

Syracuse is currently in his top four along with Rutgers, BC and Temple.

Just by looking at him, I'd be surprised if he plays anywhere but tackle.

Trey Klock@TreyKlock1516h
Blessed to have been ranked as the #1 tight end in Pennsylvania by R*****

Final decision coming June 16. Syracuse, Rutgers, BC, GTech, Temple.

IMO, this is one we need with the offers he has.

I would really like to see SU get this kid. Probably doesn't mean anything but if you look at his twit pics I don't see anything from GT. Did he visit already? And the majority of the rest of the pics are SU, RU and BC.

I would really like to see SU get this kid. Probably doesn't mean anything but if you look at his twit pics I don't see anything from GT. Did he visit already? And the majority of the rest of the pics are SU, RU and BC.

i believe he was down there last week and he said he would only consider schools that he has visited. really hope we get this kid after losing out on Shute

Daoust is his main recruiter, so I assume we are looking at him as a DE? Or is that mainly just because of location?