Class of 2014 - TE/DE Trey Klock - PA | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 TE/DE Trey Klock - PA

i didn't even see his post. gotcha

I'm from the area and it is firmly B1G country. From H'Burg his family can be in Piscataway in 2 1/2 hours vs 4 hours to Cuse as well so if close to home is important I can see that choice. They'll be able to see him play @ State college twice as well which is 90 mins out except gameday and 24 hours prior.

It's tough to compete with Atlanta when it comes to attractive women. I had some fun visits there in an earlier life.
Dem southern belles are hard to beat especially with their accent and flirty eyes while they speak.Experienced as I was in my hormonal days. Please no puns on hormonal.its too easy and over done.:confused:

David Tyree tweeted him today and he was pumped about it.

now that's definitely a recruiting violation. same thing that got Texas Tech in trouble when Welker tweeted at a recruit

now that's definitely a recruiting violation. same thing that got Texas Tech in trouble when Welker tweeted at a recruit

That was my thought as well.

Shhhh.. sweep it under the rug... he's not high profile enough anymore for anyone to care (hopefully..)

Klock referenced it in an article on TOS, that's where I took it from. Stating, Tyree tweeted me. I hadn't seen this tweet til you just posted.

It's just the slight nuance of how the tweet reached him that makes the difference.
Welker got into a direct back and forth with the recruit...that's what is getting them in trouble.

Just now reading this thread. lol...Sorry fellas. I was not giving any inside info. I dont have any. The Rutgers mention is just my opinion based on the interviews I read. I should have put IMO after that comment. I still think its Rutgers or BC.

Just now reading this thread. lol...Sorry fellas. I was not giving any inside info. I dont have any. The Rutgers mention is just my opinion based on the interviews I read. I should have put IMO after that comment. I still think its Rutgers or BC.

th

His twitter account shows that David Tyree sent him a message. That sounds more dangerous than fans tweeting him. Really like the look of this kid and hope we sneak in

His twitter account shows that David Tyree sent him a message. That sounds more dangerous than fans tweeting him. Really like the look of this kid and hope we sneak in

No he didn't. Another account tweeted about Syracuse being the Loudhouse and said they hoped Trey Klock would come to the school. Tyree retweeted that and just added onto it "Home of Legends... lets go Orange." Klock retweeted that claiming Tyree sent him a message but Tyree never made any sort of actual contact with him besides retweeting something his name was in. Tyree never touched on the part in the tweet about Klock.