Class of 2014 - TE/DE Trey Klock - PA | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 TE/DE Trey Klock - PA

maybe this kid is the reason why Connor Center not coming to the 'cuse and just maybe why S.S. is not pressuring the kid is maybe he knows something that isn't public info. yet:)

Trey Klock@TreyKlock1517h
Georgia Tech tomorrow! ✈✈

I wonder if he has seen GT before today since he is announcing on 6/16. Keep thinking that it will be an ACC school..between SU and BC.

Trey Klock@TreyKlock1517h
Georgia Tech tomorrow! ✈✈

I wonder if he has seen GT before today since he is announcing on 6/16. Keep thinking that it will be an ACC school..between SU and BC.
going to be a hot one here in Atlanta today - hopefully he doesn't like the heat :)

this is exactly the type of recruitment battle we have to win. BC, and Rutgers have a leg up, but being able to beat those 2 over the long haul will be crucial to our success. I like that HCSS isn't pressuring him for a commitment like Spazzio Addazio and Flood.

Fixed.

it's us or GT for Klock in my opinion. think he's leaning our way right now but hope the visit to GT doesn sway him.

it's us or GT for Klock in my opinion. think he's leaning our way right now but hope the visit to GT doesn sway him.
Fwiw, a couple of the recruiting sites (247sports I think) are saying he is a BC lean prior to this GT visit. I could easily see GT grab him late.

Hope you're right though.

Fwiw, a couple of the recruiting sites (247sports I think) are saying he is a BC lean prior to this GT visit. I could easily see GT grab him late.

Hope you're right though.

Looks like were out of this

Maybe not! Kid may want to play closer to home so family could watch him play in person. Think it is BC or the Cuse...

Agree with Phat here, not hearing were likely to land this kid but I wouldnt buy into what 247 sports is saying. This would be a tough loss, I know a lot of people including myself are high on this staff and the potential for a great class but we need to start winning some of these battles against peer teams. Putting our hopes on winning against the big boys late is a recipe for disaster.

Trey Klock@TreyKlock152h
@Therealdwade4 they've been fun. Last one was to GT yesterday.. Now I just need some time to think things over

I may not know where Trey ends up but I do know that he noticed the Southern women.

Trey Klock@TreyKlock152h
@Therealdwade4 they've been fun. Last one was to GT yesterday.. Now I just need some time to think things over

I may not know where Trey ends up but I do know that he noticed the Southern women.
It's tough to compete with Atlanta when it comes to attractive women. I had some fun visits there in an earlier life.

It's tough to compete with Atlanta when it comes to attractive women. I had some fun visits there in an earlier life.

there are a lot of beautiful women in Atlanta - very few of them are at Georgia Tech though

ewww

I guess he didn't notice the Jersey women.
0727-snooki-bikini-09-480x720.jpg

Was really hoping we'd make inroads here obviously. Best of luck to him, and in that area likely prefers B1G play.

is Rutgers confirmed? I thought BC and GT were some what alive still?

Based on...
Based on the fact the poster is from NJ. :rolleyes: No offense to NJ ites. I lived there a long time. Met my wife and both sons were born there.As many good people as there are morons. Except,of course Rutgers fans who automatically fall into the later category.