Class of 2018 - TE Judge Culpepper (FL) Penn St/Transferring to Toledo | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 TE Judge Culpepper (FL) Penn St/Transferring to Toledo

He committed to PSU. Threw up a LOT.

FIFY. :vomit:

images

Last edited:
How can you actually be "Proud" to be committed to that...

Seems to be his own man. Dissappointed, but best of luck to him.

There is no way in h e ll id ever want to be associated with pedo state. A degree from there would make me vomit. Would never let my kids go to school there either. Disgusting

Know this won't be popular but...

This sucks.

However, the reality is that Penn State has a storied football history. In terms of the absolute horror of an institution they have been...little can be said in favor of it.

But this is a few years later. This kid likely wasn't cognizant of all that went on that we lived through.

Have a great career Judge, your family has always repped 'Cuse...and we'll be here if you change your mind.

The appropriate word in this case is BUMMER Now if they were just on top of things going on in the showers as they are on their commitment watch.....

Know this won't be popular but...

This sucks.

However, the reality is that Penn State has a storied football history. In terms of the absolute horror of an institution they have been...little can be said in favor of it.

But this is a few years later. This kid likely wasn't cognizant of all that went on that we lived through.

Have a great career Judge, your family has always repped 'Cuse...and we'll be here if you change your mind.

The question of why horrible acts were permitted to continue is the very same "storied tradition" ... For me, they ruined the very thing they were trying to protect. There is no "storied history" and also a "horrible incident" ... They are different sides of the same coin.

The question of why horrible acts were permitted to continue is the very same "storied tradition" ... For me, they ruined the very thing they were trying to protect. There is no "storied history" and also a "horrible incident" ... They are different sides of the same coin.

I have as much anger about what happened there as anyone except those who were directly affected. Get your point and can't really disagree with it.

Was more looking at it from a kid's perspective.

I was involved with the p state aftermath. It was and still is for those kids something that can't really be rectified

I just hope he follows the other ped decommits. Anywhere but there, and all wish him well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom