Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft

scale.jpg

Pepper Johnson 100,000,000 - 200,000,000

Round 8, DigaBills select Pepper Johnson LB/Giants

Wow, great pick. I thought someone already had him.

Would have taken Dave Megget if he were around, but he's not so I''ll take his twin, Mel Gray.

I wouldve taken Gray if Meggettman was gone. Guy was quick and everyone used him because Barry would alwys break down and get hurt. Not sure if he can catch or not though?

forgot about gray.. preferred byner with his 81 bc.

great pick with johnson- he was next up on my board but i really needed to add depth on offense before there is nothing left.

Read through and it is my pick and don't think this guy was yet taken somehow so

Round 8 Pick #? ImperialWarOtto's select Mean Kevin Greene LB/RAMS

This was my dude. For no apparent reason I played with the Rams a lot. They were good but not great, solid but not spectacular except for 3 players. Hank Ellard, Flipper Anderson, and Kevin Greene. This guy is a sack machine.

I wasn't sure if I was on the clock, but now that I know I am Alsacs selects the best defensive player on the board Dennis Byrd LB/NY Jets. I got Doleman, Byrd, Brown to get heat on the QB and nice offensive foundation.

Good pick, I was still hoping to steal him late in the draft.

Up by 10 at the half. I actually kicked a field goal with 5 seconds left as I'm scared of QB Bills, Thurman, Reed and Lofton.
What a chicken, but still, I feel that these three points might save me.

Sure enough, FG saved my sorry butt. I ran out the clock in fear after they burned their timeouts. Milked this one and used White to the tune of 28 needed rushing yards. Won it and onto the 49ers in the superbowl, which is worse as I'm pretty sure their playbook is better than BUF. Meanwhile, look at Thurman's rushing yards. You really can't stop them, just hope to meet them in the hole and dive tackle when they call bad plays. Frikkin Mueller even had a 99 yard score!
New Bitmap Image.jpg

Imperial I challenge you do the 19-0 challenge with all 28 teams its fun. I have it done with every team except the NE Patriots and Tampa Bay Bucs and I will continue trying it.

Some day I'll man up. Bucs are at least fun because you have Haddix on D. Pats are aweful but I may have to start with the Jets when I get a chance.

As of right now It's hard enough for me to find time to log into the board to check the draft when I'm off work much less play large amounts of tecmo. I started a season with Houston, ala Tee, last week but have yet to pick it back up since I was up til 3am to even play those 2 games.

Realize I made a typo on the original thread and made the defensive flex spot list DT/DL when I intended DL/LB. Were we all on board with just making that a 3rd DL spot as I listed? Did others understand it to be DL/LB vs DL excluding LB's? On my draft board I was thinking LB was a viable option there but realize others likely read it the other way.

Apologies as I was typing quite a bit and messed up the abbreviation there. Would like a group consensus now as noone has filled up their D flex spot at this point.

Realize I made a typo on the original thread and made the defensive flex spot list DT/DL when I intended DL/LB. Were we all on board with just making that a 3rd DL spot as I listed? Did others understand it to be DL/LB vs DL excluding LB's? On my draft board I was thinking LB was a viable option there but realize others likely read it the other way.

Apologies as I was typing quite a bit and messed up the abbreviation there. Would like a group consensus now as noone has filled up their D flex spot at this point.
I think it should be DT, I was basing my draft on this and to have another LB when I have none affects me. Yet still, my next pick might not be LB.
:rolling:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom