Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft

Honestly, I would have selected another linebacker LONG ago if I knew we had a third spot for one.

I think that requires a start over. Orangepace, you are on the clock with the 1st pick of the draft.

Sent using my Commodore 64

I think that requires a start over. Orangepace, you are on the clock with the 1st pick of the draft.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Lol bees I take it you are hankering bigtime to get in on this fun ehh?

I don't know if I saw a resolution to the FLEX Defensive spot, but I would suggest making it a true flex spot and let whoever they want to draft go there. You can take DL/LB or DB whatever fits your needs/rankings/etc... Just as some might say the drafted assuming it was a DT spot, I would say I drafted assuming it was meant to be DL/LB. I think it would be most fair to go with how it was originally typed, but going any defensive position allows those that wanted a DT can still take him and those that wanted a LB can still take him.

I don't know if I saw a resolution to the FLEX Defensive spot, but I would suggest making it a true flex spot and let whoever they want to draft go there. You can take DL/LB or DB whatever fits your needs/rankings/etc... Just as some might say the drafted assuming it was a DT spot, I would say I drafted assuming it was meant to be DL/LB. I think it would be most fair to go with how it was originally typed, but going any defensive position allows those that wanted a DT can still take him and those that wanted a LB can still take him.

Think the consensus is it's DT/DL as typed which I took as NT or DE which effectively is just a 3rd DL. Next time we can draft full rosters

Universal. Fits everyone's singular needs, and it doesn't hurt prior planning.
I like it just fine!

Think the consensus is it's DT/DL as typed which I took as NT or DE which effectively is just a 3rd DL. Next time we can draft full rosters
All good either way. I think flex for any defender or DE/DT works.

Phew!
I skipped the mighty bombjacks special halftime show, literally ran out the clock at the end as every single player on the 49ers turned into beast mode. Just lucky to win, no way I am ready to do this with Testaverde.

Superbowl is mine!

New Bitmap Image.jpg

Not bad. Not bad at all!
An alternative, although I like yours better:
"Pace is partying on Las Ramblas"
Las Ramblas is a fun area I hung out in (just a big street really, with plazas) in 1995. Stayed in a hostel right there.
Place is great, non stop action really.

Walked out of the hostel when we were starting there at 6:00 am and the first words I heard were: "hey man you want any crack?". I told him I had to get coffee first and I'd think about it.

Walking late that night we were approached by two "ladies of the night". My buddies response to them was "you can do whatever you want to me but I don't have much money". They passed.

Great times in Barcelona - Gaudi's architecture is phenomenal.

Place is great, non stop action really.

Walked out of the hostel when we were starting there at 6:00 am and the first words I heard were: "hey man you want any crack?". I told him I had to get coffee first and I'd think about it.

Walking late that night we were approached by two "ladies of the night". My buddies response to them was "you can do whatever you want to me but I don't have much money". They passed.

Great times in Barcelona - Gaudi's architecture is phenomenal.
Did your hostel have "beer machines" instead of soda machines? In a plaza on Las Ramblas?
Mine did. One of the best moments of entire backpacking trip, the sight of a beer machine.

Nah, but plenty of times in Europe that year. This one, I want to say about 4 or so people.
We stayed at that hostel only the one night. A bit too much. Typically there was three of us and we almost always had a room to ourselves. The bunk atmosphere didn't fly

I like this idea. Gives us all an opportunity to fill how we see fit.

So how long until we pick for OrangePace?

He needs a QB and I see Chris Monroe of Charlie's Angels is still avail.
There are others as well, some reputable names. But I can't give it away yet, and he mentioned that QB would be his last round as everyone else already has one. We would have to pick based on needs, but we can cross the road as it gets closer.

48 hour rule? I picked yesterday at 11:51AM.
Give him until tomorrow, 12pm ish?
I feel that two days might be pretty fair, but I will feel horrible if we have to pick for him either way. Just not sure if it's as horrible as waiting to spring my sleeper. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom