Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft

There is only one QB left worth taking.. if you don't take " the babe" with that pick.. your missing the steal of the draft. Just let him do his thing and you can happily hand the ball off to your dominate defense to score all game!:p

Crap this fell off my notification thing Im missing all the fun...
Yeah, I've been here the whole while and still trying to figure out what happened between Steve Grogan and Cheryl Ladd.
Nevertheless, this seems to make everything better:
Cheryl_Ladd_black_bikini.jpg

tee you play tecmo on emulator or an actual nes? I remember having trouble saving seasons on an emulator couple years ago and haven't tried it since.

tee you play tecmo on emulator or an actual nes? I remember having trouble saving seasons on an emulator couple years ago and haven't tried it since.
Oh word? Yes, emulator, I had problems a few years back with save but when I get home, will try to find u link with safest rom that I use. Also, get jnes as its the best emulator. Will ping u rom link later.

Just get a top load NES. Nothing worse back in the day than being 14 games into a season, pausing the game and then kicking the NES on the way back in the room and erasing everything.

There is only one QB left worth taking.. if you don't take " the babe" with that pick.. your missing the steal of the draft. Just let him do his thing and you can happily hand the ball off to your dominate defense to score all game!:p
I know I am just having fun.

Oh word? Yes, emulator, I had problems a few years back with save but when I get home, will try to find u link with safest rom that I use. Also, get jnes as its the best emulator. Will ping u rom link later.
Hook me up too brother

Btw, about the roms, take caution y'all, but......
Some have different seasons! You can play your team's 2000 roster, etc. Frikkin nuts, but I'm sort of a retro guy. Have the roms, haven't goofed around too much. Yet.

Btw, about the roms, take caution y'all, but......
Some have different seasons! You can play your team's 2000 roster, etc. Frikkin nuts, but I'm sort of a retro guy. Have the roms, haven't goofed around too much. Yet.
Can you send just the game as a rom? I have a emulator FCE Ultra which is a good one, but I would love the 2000 rosters to have a new challenge if you can just send the game?

Can you send just the game as a rom? I have a emulator FCE Ultra which is a good one, but I would love the 2000 rosters to have a new challenge if you can just send the game?
This is a great site:
This is the list of roms that start with t.
http://www.romnation.net/srv/roms/nes/t.html
Scroll down to:
"Tecmo Super Bowl 2000 (Tecmo Super Bowl Hack)"
There might be other seasons as well.
As I said, freewarer, beware.

OMFG somebody has to help everyone download this game and spread it around. I will try and figure it out.
I have a feeling your antivirus doesn't like zip files. There should be a setting to temporarily allow this, or you can kill the process if you know its name.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom