Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft

Check yours, you might still have one. While you're at it, look at my renaming for a few giggles. ;)

If drafts any of the 3 you mentioned he's immediately out of the running for best team. Bubby Brister makes Mark Sanchez look like Peyton Manning.

If more than 1 guy needed a QB I wouldn't post anything, but since the obvious only QB left to be picked is Jaclyn Smith I feel free giving my next 4 available.

Fixed that for ya. Hotness prevails over passing speed.

Jaclyn+Smith.jpg

Steve Grogan still on the board somehow. How'd I miss him at #4?!
Honestly he is the worse QB in the game bar none. As a Pats fan I have tried numerous times to go undefeated but the offense is terrible. Andre Tippett can become a mini-LT for me, but the team sucks and Marc Wilson is the better QB for New England in that game. We have to do a bottom top 10 of Tecmo bowl players. Grogan would be number 1.

Honestly he is the worse QB in the game bar none. As a Pats fan I have tried numerous times to go undefeated but the offense is terrible. Andre Tippett can become a mini-LT for me, but the team sucks and Marc Wilson is the better QB for New England in that game. We have to do a bottom top 10 of Tecmo bowl players. Grogan would be number 1.
I hate Grogan!
Worse than most backups, pretty sure.

I feel like we should do a draft of worst starters in the game next.

Do you guys think you'll complete your draft before Christmas?

Sent using my Commodore 64

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom