Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft

Holy crap, these new versions are awesome Brady is like Marino from the original and Chris Johnson is the Barry Sanders of the game holy moly. Gronk is my Bavaro, I now have 32 NEW Tecmo 19-0 challenges. I finally have a legit Patriots team to play with, Thanks again CorduroyG

haha sorry all ive played the 2013 before a lot- didnt realize it was not a commodity - would have linked it up a couple weeks ago its a blast for sure

The year was 2001.
Oh snap sons, I can score at will. I'm the Priest!
He went up against Shaun Alexander and company.
I had to throw to Gonzo a few times just to get him touches but Priest danced to the tune of 354 yards in a good preseason tuneup.
New Bitmap Image.jpg

priestholmes.jpg

there was a college football hack of tecmo a few years ago, ill see if it's still around. it was called tecmo rose bowl or something.

So, tomorrow, do we pick for Pace around 12pm est?
I say QB should be last as that's what he mentioned.

First off, do I got some sneaky supplemental pick since I called Las Ramblas?
Booyakasha!

Nevermind that for now. ;)
With their 9th round pick in the 2013 draft.....

Tee's Goobers get their man in Jacob Green, DE, SEA
He's one of the fastest DLs in all of Tecmo, either the same as or close to Mr. Bruce Smith.
Very underrated as he was on a terrible defense that year.

Nevertheless, he's the old school version of Jason Pierre Paul, and now you see I draft my defense for speed. As a team, they will be all over the field.

Check it:

Sagrada Familia!
Was there in 95.
Great call... For those who don't know, this was designed by Gaudi and has been under construction for only 120 years or so because the bastard was hit by the only train in Spain on one random ass night. It will be completed around 2030, as is the current estimation.

My picks to this point:

QB -W. Moon/HOU (Rd #3)
HB - B. Jackson/RAI (Rd #1, Pick #2)
HB -
WR - E. Givins/HOU (Rd #4)
WR - A. Carter/MIN (Rd #5)
WR/TE flex - A. Reed/BUF (Rd# 7)
DL - G. Townsend/RAI (Rd #6)
DL - J. Green/SEA (Rd# 9)
LB - L. O'Neal/SD (Rd# 8)
LB -
DB/S - D. Fulcher/CIN (Rd #2)
DT/DL -

Sagrada Familia!
Was there in 95.
Great call... For those who don't know, this was designed by Gaudi and has been under construction for only 120 years or so because the bastard was hit by the only train in Spain on one random ass night. It will be completed around 2030, as is the current estimation.

no- actually i was wrong... but i figured he would be around at the end .. so wrong on that.. my guy wont be there anyways but thought you would take him.. probably coulda got away with another round on green.. maybe

Gracias from Day 5 in Europe and 3:31a in Spain. Here's a quality photo from today...
emazasyz.jpg
Have you made it to Park Guell?

Or the rest of his work there? If you haven't, the rooftops of his apartment buildings are spectacular and many of the main views he made from the building pieces focus back to, and frame, the church

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom