Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft

no- actually i was wrong... but i figured he would be around at the end .. so wrong on that.. my guy wont be there anyways but thought you would take him.. probably coulda got away with another round on green.. maybe
Ah, for me, couldn't take that chance as I have to wait 18 or so picks. Besides, no other lineman with his speed except Bruce. Since I was building my defense on speed, I couldn't take that chance. Now, he leaves Seattle and gets to play with the big boys in land of tee.

Have you made it to Park Guell?

Or the rest of his work there? If you haven't, the rooftops of his apartment buildings are spectacular and many of the main views he made from the building pieces focus back to, and frame, the church
Couldn't make the rooftop of his works, but a few others from today...
zy3ymazy.jpg

Pictures are making me wish mine weren't film versions so I could share.

We took a day trip to Valencia as well, get there if you get a chance. A lot of work by Caltrava who has a modern take on Gaudi's work. Has some things in Barcelona too.

Oh, forgot to mention... My first night and a bit jet lagged... I was at the Copa Del Rey finale... Atletico v. Madrid... Our hotel over looked the Atletico fountain and we had a heck of a start to the trip...
rube3enu.jpg

This photo is my gf no more than 20 mins after the match (had to let my phone charge, so missed photos on my phone of the match and she's currently passed out). The area around Atletico's fountain very quickly after this grew to 20K+ and we were in prime spots!

I want some sangria and tapas now...
Big time. Sangria!
I remembered my first and only bullfight, Pamplona. You get in there with your white t-shirts and get soaked in Sangria from people behind you. Sort of an unwritten, fun rule. We took it very well, and got drunk with the locals.

And let me tell you, should have seen the girlies in soaked purple stained t-shirts.
A thing of beauty.

Pictures are making me wish mine weren't film versions so I could share.

We took a day trip to Valencia as well, get there if you get a chance. A lot of work by Caltrava who has a modern take on Gaudi's work. Has some things in Barcelona too.
Unfortunately, no time... Tomorrow to Avignon, the Monaco for the Grand Prix, then Nice, followed by Florence, Pisa, Rome/Vatican City. Lots to go.

Big time. Sangria!
I remembered my first and only bullfight, Pamplona. You get in there with your white t-shirts and get soaked in Sangria from people behind you. Sort of an unwritten, fun rule. We took it very well, and got drunk with the locals.

And let me tell you, should have seen the girlies in soaked purple stained t-shirts.
A thing of beauty.
You all are making me feel so damn predictable... Day 2 in Madrid (1 day ago) involved me scalping tickets to the Plaza Del Toros. Could be De, but I keep saying Del, or vice versa... I digress... It's 4a now... The first bull fight left me shocked in a sense. I didn't think I liked it at all. The second de-sensitized me. The third.. I was openly rooting for the bull and he obliged! That $OB held out for 30+ minutes... About 10 minutes longer than these are supposed to last... The crowd actually got behind the bull but he was too wounded. I left on the high note. A photo of the action...
a2urejuh.jpg

And yes. He actually struck the matador. I wasn't sure when I cheered if the crowd would castrate me or join in. I made it to Barcelona!

He actually struck the matador. I wasn't sure when I cheered if the crowd would castrate me or join in. I made it to Barcelona!

Wow, great one. I believe that's a rarity, and the crowd must have been unruly if they're disappointed in the matador.
But yeah, crowd not normally a fan of the bull. It's rough to watch a "bad kill" for them, at least that's what I remembered as I witnessed something similar. Come to think of it, I might have caught the bullfight in Barcelona, not Pamplona. I have to find my journal next time I'm at my folk's house. Want to reminisce. :)

Some observations from the 2013 game. It is AWESOME. I have only played 2 games with Patriots and obviously am 2-0, but its just not fair with Brady, Welker, Hernandez, Gronk, Ridley. Second, you change your playbook during the game which is awesome. Third, at halftime it shows your stats for the first half a la the end of the game. EVERYONE who is a Tecmo fan should download the free 2013 version as long as you have an NES emulator on your computer.

Some observations from the 2013 game. It is AWESOME. I have only played 2 games with Patriots and obviously am 2-0, but its just not fair with Brady, Welker, Hernandez, Gronk, Ridley. Second, you change your playbook during the game which is awesome. Third, at halftime it shows your stats for the first half a la the end of the game. EVERYONE who is a Tecmo fan should download the free 2013 version as long as you have an NES emulator on your computer.
Haven't tried yet, but now you've got me tempted. Until tonight!

Whenever somebody made that Tecmo 2013 they basically made RG3 a better QB Eagles which just isn't fair. I played an exhibition Colts vs. Redskins and RG3 lit my defense up like a cigar OMG. I can't wait to play against Tebow and he will run for 300 yards and have a passing completion percentage of like 25%.

im a dolphins fan so playing a season with them on tecmo 2013. so far im 4-1, lost to the freaking jets. bush is good, tough playing with tannehill after being used to marino's laser beams.

Whenever somebody made that Tecmo 2013 they basically made RG3 a better QB Eagles which just isn't fair. I played an exhibition Colts vs. Redskins and RG3 lit my defense up like a cigar OMG. I can't wait to play against Tebow and he will run for 300 yards and have a passing completion percentage of like 25%.

im a dolphins fan so playing a season with them on tecmo 2013. so far im 4-1, lost to the freaking jets. bush is good, tough playing with tannehill after being used to marino's laser beams.

Both you guys are awesome. Very jealous that I'm not at home busting out this rom. I got so Priest Holmes crazy last night, but it's going to be fun when I get to play around with 2013.

Enjoy!

Both you guys are awesome. Very jealous that I'm not at home busting out this rom. I got so Priest Holmes crazy last night, but it's going to be fun when I get to play around with 2013.

Enjoy!
LOL, I wish I was at home only having 2-3 cases a day in district court affords you some time on your labtop while waiting on the Judges trying to cut deals on their cases. Plus I can save the game at any time and pickup when I get busy.

tee im a little worried about you, you got too much priest on your mind, you need a little JLH (if i wasnt at work now with the boss hovering around id post a jlh pic, maybe someone else can do the honors)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom