Class of 2017 - Tehoka Nanticoke (ON) Attack to Albany | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 Tehoka Nanticoke (ON) Attack to Albany

Highlight play that draws the ahs but kinda reminds me of one of Melo NYK iso's with everyone standing around flat footed including JHU defenders who were slow on slides. Call me cynical but is a behind the back between the legs dribbler really a good lacrosse shot or just showmanship that is great when it works and stupid when it doesn't?

as long as the coaches don't let the ISOs bog down the offense then I'm good with it. Marr lets them play and this is all the Thompson's ever did. We'll see how it translates but UAlbany also has a lot vets. This could be their crutch though.

Had I think three goals in the JH game.

On another note
Hop looked crisp.
And did TD play for UA?

I'm not sure he makes it back for this spring. Marr said yes but academic stuff is tricky

I feel like the only thing that would keep him away from college lax is troubles with grades. He definitely still has something to prove this year and for the next 3 years if grade troubles don't get in the way. It's good to hear that he is a least trying to come back. It would be terrible for the sport if someone with his level of talent and entertainment value left after one year. Then again it would be nice if we got to play a Tehokaless Albany this year since our schedule is so hard.

Unbelievable! This seems like a perfectly honest mistake on his part. It's one thing if he's receiving money from this "stick stringing company" but to tag them in some random throw away twitter post and get an indefinite suspension for it? Complete and total nonsense. Get real and get him back out on the field. He is clearly dealing with some unknown personal battles right now after sitting out the fall. Rumors are that he was already struggling to stay eligible academically. He looked out of shape in our game due to sitting out in the fall and he is probably broken up already about not living up to the hype surrounding him last year. He overcomes all of those obstacles and the NCAA comes down on him for this? This is disgusting!

Unbelievable! This seems like a perfectly honest mistake on his part. It's one thing if he's receiving money from this "stick stringing company" but to tag them in some random throw away twitter post and get an indefinite suspension for it? Complete and total nonsense. Get real and get him back out on the field. He is clearly dealing with some unknown personal battles right now after sitting out the fall. Rumors are that he was already struggling to stay eligible academically. He looked out of shape in our game due to sitting out in the fall and he is probably broken up already about not living up to the hype surrounding him last year. He overcomes all of those obstacles and the NCAA comes down on him for this? This is disgusting!

I dont think he will be out all that long but in the long term I got the impression Nanticoke was a pretty good bet to move on after this season even before this happened. Would be very surprised if he plays a third year at Albany.

I dont think he will be out all that long but in the long term I got the impression Nanticoke was a pretty good bet to move on after this season even before this happened. Would be very surprised if he plays a third year at Albany.

I thought he wouldn't even play this season but he proved me wrong and came back. It seems like he is trying to get his college career back on track just by the fact that he re-enrolled and came to play this year at all. To have this of all things be what keeps him out is shameful. Hope they get this sorted out before the Maryland game.

I thought he wouldn't even play this season but he proved me wrong and came back. It seems like he is trying to get his college career back on track just by the fact that he re-enrolled and came to play this year at all. To have this of all things be what keeps him out is shameful. Hope they get this sorted out before the Maryland game.

I don't think he will miss the rest of the year but its seems unlikely it will be resolved by Maryland. Good for him to get back on campus and be eligible but it seems he is dealing with some outside issues/forces that make 2 more years of college seems unlikely at this point.

NCAA

No
Commercials
At
Anytime

No sort punishment that fits the crime system either. Out indefinitely as if he was doing a credit card commercial with coach Babers instead of a specific slap on the wrist type of punishment for this unbelievably low level offense. Total BS. And as far as selfish reasons go, we need Albany to win games so that win looks like a quality one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom