Texas A&M fires Jimbo Fisher / hiring Mike Elko ? | Syracusefan.com

Texas A&M fires Jimbo Fisher / hiring Mike Elko ?

Oil money is awesome.

I will always remember meeting a visiting LSU fan in 2015 and i asked him what brought him to Syracuse of all places for a road game

“Son i haven’t worked since I got home from Korea. I took my GI check, bought a bunch of land, and low and behold we struck oil. I haven’t missed an LSU game since”

- i know this is A&M we’re talking about — but money does not apply to certain schools

dr-evil-come-here.gif

Moves Jimbo to number 1 on the “ Who would you want to take over for Dino list”
Crazy thinking, but he won’t need much of a salary unless A&M has some kind of clause in his contract that wipes out some of the buyout if he takes a new gig.

It’s just insanity. His children could never work a day because he failed at a job.
I work in the cybersecurity world. I have watched CISO's destroy the company and fail up to a bigger company because of how much money they saved the company... by destroying their cybersecurity functionality. One day I hope to fail enough to get a golden parachute.

Rumor is they may throw a boatload of money at Deion to come. Who knows how true that is really but wouldn't shock me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom