Thank you Scoop & Kris !!! | Syracusefan.com

Thank you Scoop & Kris !!!

Flacusian

All Conference
Thank you Scoop and Kris for your complete dedication toward "TEAM" and the Syracuse Basketball Program you have displayed over the past 5 years. You will both always be remembered as WINNERS and as a duo that helped bring the program back to the apex of the elite in college basketball.

Not having been heralded as top 10 recruits, your careers are testimony to what hard work, talent, dedication and commitment to team can bring to a program something that no one and doner can. Along with your talent and ability you have developed your leadership skills and the success of the team this year can in large part be attributed to the leadership you provided for this team.

As a fan I'm proud to have my team be represented by young men such as yourselves as examples of what a Syracuse Basketball player is. Your play over the course of your careers at Syracuse has brought honor , distinction, and respect to yourselves as well as the program. As a lifelong fan of Syracuse basketball I'd like to express my appreciation and also say you will both be remembered along with the other greats who have given much to the program.

P.S. About that National Championship that a lot of us felt we missed out on back in 2010, do you think you could both do something as a parting gift to remedy that situation?

Thanks again,
Flacusian, in Florida

Concur! You may not realize it now, but we'll be remembering the good old days a long time from now and Scoop/Kris will be a big part of it.

Hope both get an opportunity to display their talents at the next level but if that doesn't work out, we all know both of these young men will be mega successful in life regardless. Thanks for the memories Scoop and Kris!

Not the most talented kids to play here, but through hard work their careers can rival almost anybody's that played here. Congrats to them--will be missed next year.

Awesome post. I don't think we've seen their best bball yet. They've been waiting for march for 335 days. I have a feeling we're about to see another level of basketball by this Syracuse team. If we reach our team potential and stay focussed on ball movement and the extra pass this team will be tossing beads in 30 days. I've been a bit of a pessimist on this team, Ive kind of believed we were in that second tier all season. Due to the down Big East and squeaking out victories. Mostly due to stagnant stretches of one on one offense.

Since seeing the ball movement in the first half of the Cincinnati game I started to believe we could get there. In the last 2-4 games we have started to lengthen our spurts and limit our droughts.

I thnk JB needs to use more timeouts in these key moments. Also thank god they are over but at away games he needs to use his timeouts nearer to the media timeouts to quiet the crowd. Calhoun and others are masters at this.

I have a feeling KrisJo is going to explode in the tournament and end up being a top 20 pick...

How fitting it is that the 2 blue collar guys from Philly Rick and Scoop who stayed and graduated were the ones who brought the greatness back with another Kid from canada in Kris.

Scoop, Andy, Kris, Rick are the first four names i'll think of when i think about about Cuse's (Re)rise to the top. Sorry Wes, Arinze, Brandon, Jonny, Dion... You know what nevermind. It's been an amazing three years.

Thanks for the memories Scoop and Kris. Hopefully there's a few more to come.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom